Trophy Thoughts?

I'm just relieved the remaster does in fact have its own list. I've been planning to make it my 200th platinum, so it would have been quite disappointing if it was shared with PS3.

I expected it to be the same trophy list, although I would have liked it if they changed things up a bit. I mean let's face it, the trophies in this game are unimaginative and more of a chore than actually difficult, especially the reinforce weapon trophies. Those could have been replaced with something much more interesting and fun to do.

Still, I'm excited to play this game again! ^_^

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So in terms of difficulty to get this platinum how hard is it?

I've got Bloodborne, Nioh and Dark souls 3 platted as comparison but never played this one. 

From what I remember I think its harder than all the games you have mentioned. Nioh 100% might be a bit harder though. 

Bloodborne 4/10 difficulty

Dark Souls 3 3.5/10 difficulty

Nioh 4.5/10 difficulty (platinum) 

Just my opinion from what I remember. 

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

So in terms of difficulty to get this platinum how hard is it?

I've got Bloodborne, Nioh and Dark souls 3 platted as comparison but never played this one. 

If you could do those, you can do Dark Souls 1. It's all about learning how to use iframes when rolling and parrying attacks. I agree with @Aexuz that 100% in Nioh is the hardest out of the bunch (in my opinion by a pretty large margin). I disagree that Dark Souls 1 is harder than those other games though. I'd say they're all very similar difficultywise. 

On the topic of "missing" DLC trophies: Artorias of the Abyss had new sorceries, a pyromancy and other stuff. I wander if that's needed for the respective trophies. Dark Souls IIs collectable trophies extended to the DLCs as far as I remember on the PS4 remaster. Maybe that's the case here as well. 

Acquiring all the rare weapons was a bit of a chore the first go around. I remember grinding the casters in the library for 3-4 hours for a staff. Besides that looking forward to going through this again and trying the dlc area which I never picked up on ps3.

1 hour ago, Gosaguro said:

Don't feed the troll please, no fucks given for that kid.

On the other hand i'll be waiting to try this in 60 fps. Hopefully the previous glitches will be removed. 

Yeah 60fps will be nice. Having played the ps3.

But main reason i postef was your avatar caught my eye. Fantastic album and group (deafheaven).