Trophy Thoughts?

The Four Kings boss fight on NG+ is harder than anything in Nioh's Platinum to me. That's where I hit the wall when I played DS on Steam a few years back. Probably get the remaster when it's on sale and give it another go but $40 is a bit steep. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

So in terms of difficulty to get this platinum how hard is it?

I've got Bloodborne, Nioh and Dark souls 3 platted as comparison but never played this one. 

Difficulty wise I'd say it's on the same level as those games.

You'll have to do 2.5 playthroughs though so it's fairly lengthy. There are trophy related to weapons that need 2.5 playthroughs so it's not like Bloodborne where you can save scum the endings and call it a day. Thankfully there's no ridiculous grind like Dark Souls 3 concords but there are a couple of rare weapons that can take a while to drop if you're unlucky.

5 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Nexuds121

Because I fucking want to lol. Its my opinion. Don't get salty.

Your welcome.

Apparently having an opinion is now trolling lmfao.

Don't come out here and bad mouth me you salty kid. Like I said, Don't criticise games you don't like.

6 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Nexuds121

So you're saying that I should conform and be a little bitch and not voice my opinion? Damn calm down there, my fuhrer.

For someone at your age doesn't know how to spell your words carefully. Your pathetic.

5 hours ago, UrbanaSupernovA said:

Why would you bother going into a forum about a series you don't care about?  I don't understand.

That's my opinion on whether I say good or bad things.

3 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

For someone at your age doesn't know how to spell your words carefully. Your pathetic.

Not sure why you're taking both sides here. If you don't enjoy the game then shut up or fuck off and go somewhere you're actually wanted.

Edited by GNWHecate

1. I personally loved this game, and even if it’s a copy/paste of the original trophies,  I’m super excited to play this again with my sqaud of people :)

2. Outside of the conversation... 

10 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

@Nexuds121

So you're saying that I should conform and be a little bitch and not voice my opinion? Damn calm down there, my fuhrer.

The Fuhrer comment was absolutely hilarious, and I spit out my drink when I read that. Good on you brother/broette.

4 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Yes, call me out on my spelling when you can't even spell you're* right.

Let met help you:

You're pathetic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GNWHecate said:

Not sure why you're taking both sides here. If you don't enjoy the game then shut up or fuck off and go somewhere you're actually wanted.

If your new here and talking shit to me like that, then you are in the wrong direction here kid. It's not about the game itself, it's about people criticising games negatively.

2 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Yes, call me out on my spelling when you can't even spell you're* right.

Let met help you:

You're pathetic.

I think you need to stop with all this bad attitude then harassing me kid.

Good lord, this entire thread needs to be nuked at this point. Knock it off with the pathetic forum drama folks.

Anyone wanna talk about the *game's trophies*? Anyone impressed/surprised that someone already got the platinum in just 10 hours? Does this suggest that maybe DLC weapons/etc aren't required for the platinum (or does someone see an obvious spot in that person's timestamps where they could have gone to get them)?

4 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Good lord, this entire thread needs to be nuked at this point. Knock it off with the pathetic forum drama folks.

Anyone wanna talk about the *game's trophies*? Anyone impressed/surprised that someone already got the platinum in just 10 hours? Does this suggest that maybe DLC weapons/etc aren't required for the platinum (or does someone see an obvious spot in that person's timestamps where they could have gone to get them)?

It's probably a lot of luck, depending on how long it takes until some enemies drop their weapons for the trophy.

I remember on the 360 taking forever to get the manserpent greatsword, then getting it from the first enemy on PS3. Took me forever to get the summoners trident on PS3 though.

10 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

If your new here and talking shit to me like that, then you are in the wrong direction here kid. It's not about the game itself, it's about people criticising games negatively.

I think you need to stop with all this bad attitude then harassing me kid.

1. I'm not new here. Been here for a year.

2. "harassing" lol sure.

3.Alright, this drama is stupid. I don't care. DS1 is overrated and you are going to disagree, so leave it at that.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:11 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I'm just relieved the remaster does in fact have its own list. I've been planning to make it my 200th platinum, so it would have been quite disappointing if it was shared with PS3.

I expected it to be the same trophy list, although I would have liked it if they changed things up a bit. I mean let's face it, the trophies in this game are unimaginative and more of a chore than actually difficult, especially the reinforce weapon trophies. Those could have been replaced with something much more interesting and fun to do.

Still, I'm excited to play this game again! ^_^

Why would it be shared? I have NEVER seen or heard of a remaster that does this.

16 minutes ago, Orange Heart said:

Why would it be shared? I have NEVER seen or heard of a remaster that does this.

Then you haven't been paying attention. Okami HD has a shared list between the PS3 and PS4 versions. Dragon's Crown Pro also shares the same list with the other versions. I'm sure there are other examples.

On 22.5.2018 at 2:19 AM, Killbomb said:

The Four Kings boss fight on NG+ is harder than anything in Nioh's Platinum to me. That's where I hit the wall when I played DS on Steam a few years back. Probably get the remaster when it's on sale and give it another go but $40 is a bit steep. 

I agree, Nioh's platinum is way easier than DkS 1. If we were talking about Nioh 100% this would be a different story altogether...

3 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

1. I'm not new here. Been here for a year.

2. "harassing" lol sure.

3.Alright, this drama is stupid. I don't care. DS1 is overrated and you are going to disagree, so leave it at that.

why overrated?

Oh yes because its was launched when all the games were stupidly easy with checkpoints and infinite lives...demon souls and dark souls helped the games industry realize people also like real challenges and be in a "certain way" happy for being punished for your deaths... 

its not only the game itself, it is also how it changed the industry...losing my time with ppl with no vision or understanding of the big picture LOL

Did people really find 100% for Nioh that hard? With the build I was using for Way Of The Demon it was ridiculously easy. I was so confident in the build I didn’t even bother playing DLCs 2 and 3 on an easier difficulty, I straight into them on WotD.

Good to see that DS Remastered has kept the same trophy list as I had hoped (though DS2: SotFS on PS4 kept the same list so there was no reason to think DS would be any different). I had a look on the weekend and the PS3 version took me 145 hours to plat though I decided to go for the plat part way through so it’ll be interesting to see how long it takes me this time plus I now have 100’s of hours of experience playing these types of games. Only thing I remember being difficult was the final boss on NG+.