H1Z1: Battle Royale

iLL-Mortick

Unrelated topic but just a headds up/fyi SImilar titles such as player unknown battlegrounds doesnt have achievements either, then Obviously fortnite only has trophies for the save the world portion. I doubt this will be getting trophies any time soon if at all.

With that being said, I absolutely love this game and already spent $150 on skins and crates. My question is, when the game does "release" we keep our stats right?

So, I dove in last night, my first battle royale game.  Have to say it was fun, and nerve-wrecking.  I feel like the map shrinks very very quickly, as I found myself having to hurry to the new area quite often.  I definitely need a lot of work/practice, as I maybe got 5 kills in 4 matches.  I would love to try duos/fives with people who can kinda help me learn this new (to me) game type.

18 minutes ago, supertrunksman said:

So, I dove in last night, my first battle royale game.  Have to say it was fun, and nerve-wrecking.  I feel like the map shrinks very very quickly, as I found myself having to hurry to the new area quite often.  I definitely need a lot of work/practice, as I maybe got 5 kills in 4 matches.  I would love to try duos/fives with people who can kinda help me learn this new (to me) game type.

Id love to play with you dude! Duos is not available yet, but we can run 5's :)

1 minute ago, supertrunksman said:

Ah, I wasn't sure.  I just assumed it showed the lock icon because I wasn't in a party.  Throw me a psn invite!

I get off in an hour then I will be home and on! add Vigors_

Duos gets released "later this week"