I need help with Subevent 45 "A Costly Key" and info on how to unlock Subevent no 31. Please

Hihi all,

I've have completed all the quests (including the episode ones) except for subevent 45 and 31. I need to complete these two quests since i am missing only two lessor keys and completing these two subquests should complete the set.

Concerning Subevent 45, "A Costly Key". The quest started when i went to the academy shop B and saw the lesser key of Canopus level 5 in the inventory. Afterwards you talk to Professor Babcock in the Store.

Now here is the problem, the quest info tells me to talk to Jasminka to get an item of her but she doesn't appear anywhere in the quest capacity nor is there a marker to find her. When i have found her, she either talks normally about events or it is to hand in mystery candy. I am not sure what to do here. I have handed in 150 mystery candies to get 15 hits of goods from Jasminka in the hope that the quest item would appear but it didn't. I've run out of ideas on how to complete this quest.

The next problem is how to i unlock Subevent 31. I have no idea how to do this. No new subevent marker appears at all. The only subevent active on my map is Academy Shop B for Subevent 45. I am stumped. I am hoping the prereq is subevent 45 but i dunno.

Any info would be appreciated. thanks.

Edited by Pincey

1 hour ago, Pincey said:

I have handed in 150 mystery candies

It needs about 300 candies to obtain quest item.

Also, for quests and items trophy i used this guides with googletransate:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=ds-can.com/littlewitch/
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fatelierkarin.hatenablog.jp%2Fentry%2F2017%2F12%2F06%2F221743

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZordZX said:

@ZordZX Wow 300 mystery candies, not something i would of picked up on. I was sorta on the right track. Cool beans, Thank You very much for the help and the links ZordZX.

That amount should of been included in the quest info text or marker with Jasminka on the map asking for that amount when you talk to her. Mystery Candy quest as well as the two golbin quests in the laundry should of had something similar. Like give 10 or more X items for an item reward when you talk to them (when you don't have enough of the items) or in the quest info. Oh well, it's a bad quest design from the company that made it.

@sandra1957 Yep that's right Sandra1957, the quest is talking about the cafetaria Vestibule that is outside next to the school grounds. It a person with a shroom growing on her head. Also the map will give a new bright subevent marker as well.

Edited by Pincey

6 hours ago, sandra1957 said:

In the quest "caught in luna nova" heres what a part i don't understand

Confirm mushroom on the outer periphery of the cafeteria (morning)

is it talking about the vestibule or what

You need to talk to all people with mushroom on their head as far as i remember they are 3 one on 3rd floor of main building and one in the cafeteria Vestibule and one is on school grounds i think  you will know your done when akko said that's enough the last steep is go to the cafeteria in the morning you will find the last one there use control magic on her to finish the quest

• Like 1

Well i completed the quest the last one was in the cafeteria behind a pillar and i completed the quest by finding one at the courtyard

As for the 300 candies u need 300 spell stones 30 stone for 30 candies in other words need 120 candies get 60 spellstones

Whoops i mean to get 60 candies u need 60 spellstones my mind is on the fritz for working

I dont understand what the guide says about event 31.

It says its in the outer cafeteria but I checked both levels of it, the vestiblue, the hallways in front of the cafeteria on the first and second floor, and the whole frist floor including the entrance. No one I talked to triggered the quest, unless I'm missing something but the only other quest I havent completed is the expensive key one which I havent even started yet. Has anyone else gotten it to trigger?

Edited by monoplist

9 hours ago, monoplist said:

I dont understand what the guide says about event 31.

It says its in the outer cafeteria but I checked both levels of it, the vestiblue, the hallways in front of the cafeteria on the first and second floor, and the whole frist floor including the entrance. No one I talked to triggered the quest, unless I'm missing something but the only other quest I havent completed is the expensive key one which I havent even started yet. Has anyone else gotten it to trigger?

You have to complete the Subevent 45 A costly key to unlock the Subevent 31. Subevent 31 gives you lvl 6 regulus key. I was in the same position as you.

Edited by Pincey