Empty Pockets farming method - faster than endless banquet halls

3 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

You thing says your macro does 1% every 4 hours???? You can get that doing frostbite in  1h30mins

You need to active play theough 1h30min (this is what im doing currently 5h per day) but you can setup macro for the night or during work

10 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

went from 0% to 100% in ~18 days, and i only grinded for around 30h :)  shoutout to my boi Klye for developing an AFK method to score up to 700k/h... my PS4 hasn't had a break since March 10 :lol:

finish the last 15 Rift Lord maps, or finish Sekiro plat? :hmm: decisions, decisions

I’m 100% for this. I saw this come up with the FF9 jump rope thing and knew it could be done, but had no desire to try. Any willingness of posting the script up for others to get this done with?

2 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

You thing says your macro does 1% every 4 hours???? You can get that doing frostbite in  1h30mins

it took more time, but i just played other games offline on my other ps4 during that time

2 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

I’m 100% for this. I saw this come up with the FF9 jump rope thing and knew it could be done, but had no desire to try. Any willingness of posting the script up for others to get this done with?

not sure how i'd even post such a file; it's a macro recording not a written script

Once again, congratulations to anyone who made it in time, especially the tough sobs like NekoRave who started very late. Can't believe the trophy rarity went from 0,08% to 0,24% in that short of a timespan, really impressive. There is one funny thing that I find even harder to believe though, and now that the servers are closed it is actually final. There are an impressive 94 players who have achieved this beast of a platinum, but there are 97 players who have achieved the Empty Pockets trophy, the one thing that made the platinum impressive in the first place. So there are 3 people out there who had the sheer dedication to get Empty Pockets, but somehow did not get the platinum, either by choice or for some other strange reason, which I think is hilarious.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Once again, congratulations to anyone who made it in time, especially the tough sobs like NekoRave who started very late. Can't believe the trophy rarity went from 0,08% to 0,24% in that short of a timespan, really impressive. There is one funny thing that I find even harder to believe though, and now that the servers are closed it is actually final. There are an impressive 94 players who have achieved this beast of a platinum, but there are 97 players who have achieved the Empty Pockets trophy, the one thing that made the platinum impressive in the first place. So there are 3 people out there who had the sheer dedication to get Empty Pockets, but somehow did not get the platinum, either by choice or for some other strange reason, which I think is hilarious.

Same thing for FEAR 2 Project Origin. One person has the Four Star General trophy (reach max rank) which takes 150+ hours of boosting, but they don't have the Five Star General trophy (unlock all multiplayer trophies), therefore they're missing presumably less than 30 minutes worth of easily boosted trophies despite having done a mind-numbing XP grind.

I don't understand these people, lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

So there are 3 people out there who had the sheer dedication to get Empty Pockets, but somehow did not get the platinum

I know @Dragn_Dolphin got the Empty Pockets then was having trouble getting together with others for the 15 combo trophy but he got it in the end, congrats! I think others didn't have time to grab all the 5 stars on Rift Lord. Condolences to everyone who tried but didn't quite make it.