Are you looking forward for Detroit: Become Human?

I was going to hold off until a sale, but after reading about it now I'm tempted to grab it right away. I liked Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls a lot on PS3 (although I didn't replay them on PS4). IMO, Quantic Dream games aren't intended for trophy hunters (which is just fine with me, since I don't hunt much these days). At least the way I enjoy the games is to play through the story one time. Maybe years later I'll play them again with different decisions, but I wouldn't enjoy going through all the branching paths immediately after finishing the story (unlike something like Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward). I'm probably in the minority there, but I think David Cage said the same thing - that his games are meant to be individualized story experiences.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Now that it’s out, how is it?

I’m interested, but only if it is still a proper Quantic Dream disaster story/dialogue-wise!

It would be such a let down if David Cage improved at all: I love his previous nonsense -

like someone gave Tommy Wiseau a big budget studio to play with!

Seriously enjoying this game so far. Really enjoying one specific character arc. Due to certain decisions i made early on i will definitely need a second and probably third play through and i'm totally good with that to see where the other options take me. 

the graphics for me are really impressive and have definitely helped to add to the over all experience. The only other game i have played like this was heavy rain which i also enjoyed. This however is currently blowing it out of the water. i would recommend picking this title up. Cant wait to go back and play some more. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 8:56 AM, TKdovahkiin said:

Based on your wording - I don’t think you’ll be disappointed one bit. I played B2S on PS3. They have their similarities but I’m so much more drawn into this one. Even played it while eating dinner - since its like a movie. It makes you think - some humor too. Great drama and fun to play. Not to be missed.

What exactly does the game make you think about? I've played the game for 2hrs almost completely mindlessly as that is what demanded by the chores and other actions ingame.