Platinum still obtainable? Online trophy thoughts

I8albert

Hello! I'm curious and interested in buying nba2k17 on ps3 and I have some doubts about the online trophies. (I'm new getting trophies in nba2k games)

Can all of them be boosted including the 5 win streak?

Will it take too much time?

I have compared and checked the old one games like 2k16 and 2k15 and I guess the server of 2k17 will close at the end of this year, so maybe I still have time.

Hope you can help me guys! ?

Edited by I8albert

I didn't played 2k17, but the platinum was unattainable from the beginning, NOBODY has it. As for nba 2k18, just a handful of individuals have the platinum as of right now! Let's hope 2k19 is a huge improvement from it's predecessor, since currently, many people have abandoned 2k18 for fortnite, or even 2k17, haven't played in a couple of months! Don't recommend this games for trophy hunting, it's just too time consuming and not worth it  ?.

Edited by jorge_carpio88

17 minutes ago, jorge_carpio88 said:

I didn't played 2k17, but the platinum was unattainable from the beginning, NOBODY has it. As for nba 2k18, just a handful of individuals have the platinum as of right now! Let's hope 2k19 is a huge improvement from it's predecessor, since currently, many people have abandoned 2k18 for fortnite, or even 2k17, haven't played in a couple of months! Don't recommend this games for trophy hunting, it's just too time consuming and not worth it  1f614.png.

Sorry I had a mistake. I mean nba 2k17 on ps3! ?

Yes, the platinum is supposedly obtainable.

However around July, they always remove booster packs from myTEAM mode, which will render "buy a booster pack" trophy unachievable. Also, it gets way hard to complete 82-0 trophy without being able to improve your team ("way hard" could be "impossible")

Also, gathering players for the Win As a Crew trophy is a bit hard.

We have a session ongoing for it, if you can jump in this bandwagon ASAP, it would do you a great favor.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...