¡ Platinum now Obtainable ! ... for new accounts

14 minutes ago, Spide29 said:

Kindly, could you explain to me this medal? Thank you

"Oppressor: in 50 separate matches, kill a player once after killing them five times already in a single match"

After your opponent killed u 5 times, kill him once and break his Nemesis ✌

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/5/2018 at 0:13 AM, icameron625 said:

You would be correct. Everyone including me who have stats saved to the game servers before the game did a number of a glitch almost two years ago are shit out of luck on the platinum. Everyone new, however, who have never played the game, are still able to achieve the platinum.

I'm just curious... 

has anyone, with stats saved before the leaderboard glitch, tryed to log this mp after the change of the psnID?

Maybe it is the solution... or maybe not

Edited by fabio-piesse

I tried the online with 2 accounts both new to the game and sadly the stats don't work for them. I played 2 games with one leave the online then reconnect without even quit the game I was back at level 1 with 0 to every stats same problem on an other account. So be careful before launching this. 

On 13/09/2019 at 11:01 PM, Erincka said:

I tried the online with 2 accounts both new to the game and sadly the stats don't work for them. I played 2 games with one leave the online then reconnect without even quit the game I was back at level 1 with 0 to every stats same problem on an other account. So be careful before launching this. 

Anyone else have this issue ,was looking to start up but dont want to risk if this is a thing that could happen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...