¡ Platinum now Obtainable ! ... for new accounts

12 minutes ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

You need 3 total bc of assist and protector badges 

Then time to create some gaming sessions :eyebrow:

Oh wait, first I need to buy the game, but certainly good news for those mp gamers ?

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 hour ago, Afro_Gear said:

@JohzyDeMartin Thanks for letting us know. Question: Did one of you use an alt or did you have two friends. Also, how much time was spent on this and how would you rate the overall difficulty?

@Lothym had an alt account and that is how we summed up to 3 total.

Lots of hours... Turning into days were spent on this ... can't really give you a number

Difficult is none really, just trickery:

- To begin with, the lobbies are desolate since it's so old and hunters thought it to be an unobtainable title. So that works in your favor.

- Avenger badge/medals say to kill the enemy that has already killed you 5x but what it doesn't state is that the count continues past the current round.

- Other than that is just the grind of 500 matches played total win or lose... The trick to this is once your in the final stretch the losing party can quit the match & it will give the win to the team that is still present

• Like 1

It's a time countdown and if I'm not wrong it will actually begin a match with just one player in the lobby.

So you can begin with 2 players and then add a 3rd alt whenever you get down to doing assists and protector.

Can I upload a picture I have on my desktop onto here? and if so how? bc I can't seem to figure it out.

5 minutes ago, Adycakes said:

So those that have played online before are still out of luck? :(

You would be correct. Everyone including me who have stats saved to the game servers before the game did a number of a glitch almost two years ago are shit out of luck on the platinum. Everyone new, however, who have never played the game, are still able to achieve the platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

I don't believe private games record stats for trophy progression.

Like 98% sure on it... But if someone could confirm who is currently boosting it, that would be swell.

No, they don't. It only works in public matches. The trophies state "Obtain ... in online ranked multiplayer", so LAN/private matches are not an option.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JohzyDeMartin said:

Non credo che i giochi privati registrino statistiche per la progressione dei trofei.

Come il 98% sicuro su di esso ... Ma se qualcuno potesse confermare chi lo sta attualmente aumentando, sarebbe gonfiabile.

18 hours ago, icameron625 said:

No, non lo fanno. Funziona solo in partite pubbliche. I trofei recitano "Ottieni ... in multiplayer online classificato", quindi le partite LAN / private non sono un'opzione.

Thank you very much for the information ... I wrote this because sometimes there are randoms