Recommend Me some apps for My Ipad Mini..

BDKSimba

I just bought the Apple Ipad Mini.

I've downloaded some apps for it but @ current My screen still seems a bit empty.

I'm open to almost anything that might be interesting.

if possible keep suggestions within these 2 guidelines :

1. if it's a paid app, there must be a trial version so as that I may get some hands on before purchasing it.

2. no games. I do all My gaming on the PS3.

well with that said, let Me hear what you recommend.

There's an app called viggle. You get points by checking in to tv shows. You get enough point an u redeem them for rewards. And there is get glue. U check in to shows or movies and sometimes u are rewarded with digital stickers. U accumulate enough stickers u can recieve physical ones.

• Like 1

There's an app called viggle. You get points by checking in to tv shows. You get enough point an u redeem them for rewards. And there is get glue. U check in to shows or movies and sometimes u are rewarded with digital stickers. U accumulate enough stickers u can recieve physical ones.

sounds good. but might not be for Me. refuse to pay for cable TV for da fact everything that comes on cable TV I can find on demand on da internet or on a app on My TV. B) . thanks for da suggestion though. and I did check it out.

How about ninja rush? I think it may be bland to people, but it's sort of addicting. I only played it on my tablet, so i don't know how it would work on the ipad mini. Try it anyway.

How about ninja rush? I think it may be bland to people, but it's sort of addicting. I only played it on my tablet, so i don't know how it would work on the ipad mini. Try it anyway.

sounds good. but might not be for Me. refuse to pay for cable TV for da fact everything that comes on cable TV I can find on demand on da internet or on a app on My TV. B) . thanks for da suggestion though. and I did check it out.

The get glue one you don't need cable for. Just check in whenever

I just bought the Apple Ipad Mini.

if possible keep suggestions within these 2 guidelines :

2. no games. I do all My gaming on the PS3.

well with that said, let Me hear what you recommend.

I have a nexus 7, not the biggest fan of apple. But the iPad market thing should have these apps as well

Plex - This is an app where you can stream all your media from the computer such as music, photos, and movies wirelessly on your tablet, phone, google TV, or more computers. Sadly, there is no free version (at least not on android) but it only costs 3$ and it's really worth it, especially since you don't have to take up all that space with the media on the tablet. In order to get your devices to work together you need to set up a plex media server (free) and all your devices on which you want to stream need to be connected to the same internet, but you can adjust it to be able to stream media when you're not home.

dropbox - Free!!! You can drop files such as pictures, music, games, documents and so on to your phone, tablet, computer, and so on. You can also share the stuff with friends. I don't know if apple has this, but it should. 

• Like 1

I have a nexus 7, not the biggest fan of apple. But the iPad market thing should have these apps as well

Plex - This is an app where you can stream all your media from the computer such as music, photos, and movies wirelessly on your tablet, phone, google TV, or more computers. Sadly, there is no free version (at least not on android) but it only costs 3$ and it's really worth it, especially since you don't have to take up all that space with the media on the tablet. In order to get your devices to work together you need to set up a plex media server (free) and all your devices on which you want to stream need to be connected to the same internet, but you can adjust it to be able to stream media when you're not home.

dropbox - Free!!! You can drop files such as pictures, music, games, documents and so on to your phone, tablet, computer, and so on. You can also share the stuff with friends. I don't know if apple has this, but it should. 

these are 2 app I'm very interested in. 

Plex - is available in da app store but it's 4.99$. gonna finish read da info on it but sounds like something I very interested in. it's kind of remote desktop. but being able to stream all da movies on My comp is a big plus for Me.

drop box is about da same only I would have to save to there server. need to read more. but thanks for da heads up.  :highfive:

• Like 1

Ebay and Youtube are the most important things that you must have.

If you want the games, I would have recommended more..I seldom use my ipad and spend most of my time on my PC and Iphone.

To me, Ipad is used for listening to music and playing games and watching films and getting to internet and etc.

Ebay and YouTube are standard must have.

but I'm looking for similar apps that are as useful for different reason.

apps that go under da radar that I can use in a daily.

games come natural and don't have to do much searching for those.

recommend Me a app.