Trophy Thoughts

I would have been interested, but there's no real variety here, just online stuff.  If it included things for arcade mode, versus, practice and all that, then I would have thought more on getting it, then I'd understand what to expect from these titles.

I mean sure, trophies for beating each of the games.  But other than that, no real variety, just beat the games, oh, and win some online stuff.  Really wished there was a bit more to this list.

Maybe if it goes down in price sometime later on, I'll consider grabbing it.  But for now, nah, I'm good.

Without difficulty required, I guess beating most games will most likely be easy. The online Trophies might give unexperienced players a hard time where it comes to achieving the two belts. Probably the easiest one of the Street Fighter Trophylists. 

Disappointing trophy list but that's no problem for me. I will get the game anyway as a trophy list with no platinum doesn't dictate if i should play a game or not. I will just play for fun which is what matters in the end. If those Resident Evil HD remasters had no platinums i would still bought and play them.

• Like 3

I don't care about there not being a Plat, but I like trophy lists that have a few "fun" trophies that have unexpected challenges, or trophies that would get me trying things I wouldn't usually do. 

I'm assuming that "beating" the game is just going through the single player. This seems a bit soulless, really. 

Still gonna get the game, mind you. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Phil said:

More excited for this than I ever was for SF5. 

Super disappointed in the list though. How the fuck is this collection not a full trophy list? Capcom fail just like with Arcade Cabinet.

29 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Is Capcom not aware of the trophy hunting community?

Both Megaman Collections and now this....it like self sabotage to not include a platinum.

Because Capcom feels that collections of older games shouldn't have a platinum.

These collections alone have harder trophy lists than a good majority of piss easy games that have come out this year and last year.

• Like 1