60% off on selected ps4 games sale. (EU)

Vergil

34 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

Bioshock: The Collection for 12.99€ with PS+. Worth it?

One of the best all-time video game trilogies imo. It's a steal at that price; it's even cheaper in the UK store.

uO0haKU.png

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, x7eight said:

So frustrating, watchdogs 2 season pass costs more than the gold edition, really ridiculous why doesn't the dlc go on sale? 

Im on the same boat, not with Watch Dogs specifically, but I was hoping for good DLC sale...

I wanted the Shadow of War Story Expansion Pass, but it's the other one that's on sale, almost every Lego game is on sale but not the DLC...*sigh*

3 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

One of the best all-time video game trilogies imo. It's a steal at that price; it's even cheaper in the UK store.

uO0haKU.png

I second that.3 fantastic games for such a low price... Probably my personal highlight of this sale. If I didn't have them physical I'd buy them now 

Valiant hearts is also amazing, btw. But it's usually a few bucks only anyway. 

Mass effect Andromeda is very tempting, might snatched that despite being broke af.

The rest is....bleh

The only game I am really interested in at this point is XCOM2. Played the first one obsessively and loved almost every minute of it. But then I would just wake up that big ugly monster called Backlog and then my day would be ruined!

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Mass Effect Andromeda is very tempting for 8 euros :hmm: .

If i could go back in time i wouldnt even buy mass effect andromeda. It left such a bad taste in my mouth. Thinking back playing it, it makes me cringe so hard. Its a steaming pile of garbage.

sadly i cant compare it to the original mass effect trilogy as ive never really played them but as a rpg/j-rpg fan its so bad of a game. I imagine its even worse for fans of the original games.

2 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

If i could go back in time i wouldnt even buy mass effect andromeda. It left such a bad taste in my mouth. Thinking back playing it, it makes me cringe so hard. Its a steaming pile of garbage.

sadly i cant compare it to the original mass effect trilogy as ive never really played them but as a rpg/j-rpg fan its so bad of a game. I imagine its even worse for fans of the original games.

Yeah I heard Andromeda is a huge disappointment, which is why I haven't got it yet. I'm hoping that playing with that mindset won't make it the biggest disappointment of the year.

I like the original trilogy a lot, except for some things here and there. Definitely recommend it, though the first game didn't age well in terms of controls and graphics.