60% off on selected ps4 games sale. (EU)

Vergil

Those of you thinking of dirt4 it’s a boring grind to plat. I never wanna play that game again because of it.

I may pick up lego super heroes 2 and Rick and morty this month. 

Everything else is trash to me unless anyone else can recommend?

shakie19.png

Bioshock HD Collection and The Inner World: The Last Monk are the best choice. But Andromeda looks very tempting.

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah I heard Andromeda is a huge disappointment, which is why I haven't got it yet. I'm hoping that playing with that mindset won't make it the biggest disappointment of the year.

I like the original trilogy a lot, except for some things here and there. Definitely recommend it, though the first game didn't age well in terms of controls and graphics.

Get Andromeda lol. Y'know you want it.

On 23/05/2018 at 1:31 PM, Zolkovo said:

One of the best all-time video game trilogies imo. It's a steal at that price; it's even cheaper in the UK store.

- snip -

Yeah, I'll most likely go for it. Will wait for next months PS+ line up and decide afterwards.

On 23/05/2018 at 1:10 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Mass Effect Andromeda is very tempting for 8 euros :hmm: .

I saw the deals earlier and was going to say this in the thread:

Mass Effect: Andromeda is tempting for €8.

On the other hand, it's still €8 I'm giving to EA.

It's €10 used at GameMania, I might pick it up there. No money to EA and I can sell it on again when I'm done.

Then again I've got enough actually good games in my backlog, so I might still not bother.

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I saw the deals earlier and was going to say this in the thread:

Mass Effect: Andromeda is tempting for €8.

On the other hand, it's still €8 I'm giving to EA.

It's €10 used at GameMania, I might pick it up there. No money to EA and I can sell it on again when I'm done.

Then again I've got enough actually good games in my backlog, so I might still not bother.

That's why I'm still doubting. Didn't know it was that cheap at GameMania... surprised they actually sell games that cheap if the aren't at least 10 years old and from 2 console generations ago.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

That's why I'm still doubting. Didn't know it was that cheap at GameMania... surprised they actually sell games that cheap if the aren't at least 10 years old and from 2 console generations ago.

Yeah people somehow think that GameMania is very expensive but it's basic suplly and demand for them. Everybody returns Andromeda and nobody wants it, so the price has plummeted. Something like Watch_Dogs 1 is €5 used. South Park: The Fractured But Whole had a successful release but anyone who wanted it bought it right away so it's €20 now. Meanwhile, GTAV is still €35 because not many people sell it to them yet there's always people who want to buy it.

• 3 weeks later...