Cross-save?

det_gittes

I'm reading this is a cross-buy/cross-save, but when I start the game on the Vita, it has no saves to load - anyone knows what to do c

EDIT: Well, after reading the comments on the ConcernedApe's twitter, it looks like there will be no cross-save, which is extremely disappointing for those who wanted to continue working on some trophies. Well, too bad. Still, the cross-buy is commendable, it's a nice and unexpected bonus to get the Vita version of the game for free so long after the release.

Edited by det_gittes
  • Like 1

I actually was disappointed at first but kept playing nonetheless as the game is really addictive and starting from scratch after nearly a year is fun. Unfortunately, for the time being the game is unplayable as it keeps crashing upon earning 15k gold.

• 1 month later...
On 24/5/2018 at 11:55 AM, det_gittes said:

I'm reading this is a cross-buy/cross-save, but when I start the game on the Vita, it has no saves to load - anyone knows what to do c

EDIT: Well, after reading the comments on the ConcernedApe's twitter, it looks like there will be no cross-save, which is extremely disappointing for those who wanted to continue working on some trophies. Well, too bad. Still, the cross-buy is commendable, it's a nice and unexpected bonus to get the Vita version of the game for free so long after the release.

I just bought this game for my Vita. How is it on there? The controls? Now I dont know if start to play it on ps4..

On 8/7/2018 at 5:18 PM, lordshiran said:

I just bought this game for my Vita. How is it on there? The controls? Now I dont know if start to play it on ps4..

I love it on the Vita! Though, it has some issues... The game stutters at times, the framerate tends to dip when it rains, it could use a zoom function, and also, I would love to get some touchscreen functionallity, instead of the right analog stick as a "mouse"...

On 27/5/2018 at 5:08 PM, det_gittes said:

I actually was disappointed at first but kept playing nonetheless as the game is really addictive and starting from scratch after nearly a year is fun. Unfortunately, for the time being the game is unplayable as it keeps crashing upon earning 15k gold.

Is this in total earnings, or in pocket??