Farming spellstones?

Hello there!
Currently I'm collecting the last Chariot Cards and, as far I got, I realized how this spellstones are crucial for fast-travel and for the potions to complete the side-quests.
There's a way to farm this sepllstones faster? I tried to revisit some lesser keys, but some of them don't even give me the spellstones, only a few dungeons!

Im there and I have been able to get in a couple of runs 200 spells stones from the last time I check. You only need to change the difficulty to Super Hard and it will drop more loot. Something I use a lot and I gave to one of the AI is a wind magic that if I not wrong is call " Wind Steal" or something like that that allows you to force the enemies to drop something and since you are playing on the hardest mode it will will give you more enemies on the screen  and once that hits them it will force them to drop loot. and since they are higher level and with more HP, You can spawn that as much as you like and it will be easier to farm some materials and rare ones. 

• Like 1

Also equipping all three characters with a bracelet that has Item drop luck 30+ and Item drop quantity 3+ or more helps alot. I did put points into luck as well, i had a high base stat of luck for 2 of my mains. I was able at 999 spellstones by the end of the game just by playing normal.

• Like 1