God of War is TERRIBLE!

Vigors_

It definitely will...

We have a Vizsla. First dog ever for my wife, first dog for me that I own myself but I grew up with dogs.

We do kind of treat him like our little kid; he can always come on holidays, he's allowed on the couch, he has a lounge chair to sit in next to the dinner table... Though he's been without basic human contact for several months at his previous owner's home (when said owner was slowly dying of cancer and had his neighbours look after his dogs, which for the non-dog-owning neighbours meant "walk for ten minutes, give food and leave them be in their own home instead of taking them in") so we do try to include him just so he's more at ease.

I take it the dog from your pic is your dog.. looks still young, what kind is he?

2 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

It definitely will...

We have a Vizsla. First dog ever for my wife, first dog for me that I own myself but I grew up with dogs.

We do kind of treat him like our little kid; he can always come on holidays, he's allowed on the couch, he has a lounge chair to sit in next to the dinner table... Though he's been without basic human contact for several months at his previous owner's home (when said owner was slowly dying of cancer and had his neighbours look after his dogs, which for the non-dog-owning neighbours meant "walk for ten minutes, give food and leave them be in their own home instead of taking them in") so we do try to include him just so he's more at ease.

I take it the dog from your pic is your dog.. looks still young, what kind is he?

Yes sir! He was born the end of November! His dad is a Great White Pyrenees, and his mom is a black lab/german shepherd mix! He is only 6 months

Ah, you're the BioShock fanboy from yesterday. :P Nice intro though, welcome! hi onion head I started a new account a couple years back myself, never been bored since (I recently surpassed my old one in terms of plats). xD 

But really? 17 PS4s? :blink: Do you have that many TVs to match them, & do you have any set up in your bathroom? XD onion head As for the boxes of PSN cards... that's just... unbelievable. ? N-no, it's not like I'm jealous or anything...

See the source image

17 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Ah, you're the BioShock fanboy from yesterday. :P Nice intro though, welcome! hi onion head I started a new account a couple years back myself, never been bored since (I recently surpassed my old one in terms of plats). xD 

But really? 17 PS4s? :blink: Do you have that many TVs to match them, & do you have any set up in your bathroom? XD onion head As for the boxes of PSN cards... that's just... unbelievable. 1f636.png N-no, it's not like I'm jealous or anything...

See the source image

Haha yes 17. Ill probably do like a $500 PSN card giveaway shortly or something!

6 PS4 Pros

8 Slims

2 "Standard"

1 Original / Jet black

And yes I have plenty of TVs and Monitors lmao

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Not to shit on your intro but for someone who's new you already have a shitload of cheated games.

- Red Dead Redemption: single player story trophies massively out of order

- Bioshock (PS3): story trophies and weapon upgrades out of order

- Bioshock JP (PS3): story trophies and weapon upgrades out of order

- Bioshock Infinite (PS3): story trophies out of order

Etc.

There is some sad irony in cheating the franchise your PSN ID is based on.

I don't really like to shame you in public like this but considering you're proposing giveaways that entail procuring personal information such as addresses, I think people should be wary about this kind of dishonesty.

I appreciate you letting me know. Unfortunately, I have 25+ played games on my account. 10 of which are all on PS3 and apparently were all modded. It was those 4 you mentioned as well as 6 others. I had nothing to do with this. I asked my wife and she said my brother in law was playing. I talked to him and he said the he heard about sonyrewards and was seeing if that worked to get points. Sadly it did, but I wont be redeeming those. He said he didnt do it on his account because he was afraid of being banned. As frustrated as I am I will not be making a new account. This name means a lot to me and as you can see I platinumed the 3 bioshock games legitimately on the PS4. He just did those 4. He didnt even do them, he payed someone to. I do not even own a PS3 system anymore. So as you can see now, I have hidden all my trophies until further notice as this is my name and it is staying that way.

On another note (idk how to multi quote people) but I do not lie nor cheat so shame on you all for assuming so without asking me. Though I appreciate you telling me about these games as I had no knowledge (they were all time stamped for 2 days ago literally all 10 of them), I would have appreciated a PM. It was my birthday yesterday so was not online the last 2 days which is why I did not see these games on my account! I am a very honest person so all it would have taken was a question.

Thirdly, I am not looking for attention by explaining how I have PSN cards. Im going to be giving a lot away, so the question of how I have so many would have been asked sooner or later, so now you have an answer. As far as people giving me personal information to ship the 2 PS4 consoles, that is completely up to them as Im sure they would know of doing so prior to entering my giveaway. If any of you have any other question or concerns about myself or my honesty, youre more than welcome to ask me. 

Edited by Vigors_

7 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

You were basically asked, and according to your profile at the time you were online after the questions hit  (I checked to see if you had had time to respond to a thread you follow)- unless that was your brother in law too.  There is no shame in pointing out fraud. It just doesn’t look like you are taking much responsibility. Glad you’re keeping the profile though. Everyone deserves a second chance. And we’ll know its you. To multi quote, just go up to the next post and quote it before sending your response. Zolkovo was right to confront a public spoof publicly. Nobody assumed anything. The only shame is on you for not (even knowing?) what is on your own profile. Glad to hear that you are honest and that you straightened it out for the record. We need all the genuine fun gamers posting here that we can get.

I say not online as in not on my PS4 to sync/look at my trophies otherwise I would have known for myself, so yes it was not to my knowledge until seeing his response. I stay signed in on here but I figured if my laptop goes off it would not say I was signed in, clearly that is not the case. "basically asked" no no no. He clearly said it is sad I have to cheat a series my name is based off of. You also assumed I would make a new profile and made a comment about trying to attract a new girlfriend. Im taking all the responsibility necessary by responding with what happened, as well as hiding the trophies until further notice.  

On 28/05/2018 at 6:13 PM, Vigors_ said:

[...] as you can see I platinumed the 3 bioshock games legitimately on the PS4 [...]

Except you didn't. All 3 cheated on the PS4 as well. This reeks of dishonesty mate. It's fine if you want to use downloaded or modded saves, there's no need to be ashamed about it. The only difference is you won't be on any of the leaderboards on this site. Just don't insult those of us who are real fans & veterans of the franchise.

- Bioshock [PS4] - Research PHD before all the individual researches; five and all weapon upgrades simultaneously

- Bioshock 2 [PS4] - First and all weapon upgrades simultaneously

- Bioshock Infinite [PS4] - All collectables and vigors before you even get to Monument Island (which is the second unmissable main campaign trophy)

Injustice 2 on the PS4 also blatantly cheated. Almost all your games have been flagged at this point across both platforms.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TKdovahkiin said:

I'm no expert here, but I agree there are a ton of inconsistencies on this profile. One day married and blaming his brother in law for his profile problems, the next divorcing and starting a PSN giveaway. .. There can be fun in the threads, but watching these moves can get you kinda dizzy......Things don't add up so well.....

To be honest though, it's hard to start a divorce without being married before.

I know my post is not useful, but fuck it, it's Friday and I'm moody.

13 hours ago, Gage said:

And my dad works at Nintendo. 

I'm surprised no one called you out on this either, but it basically confirms for me all you have posted is lies. 

PSN (and all gift cards) need to be activated before they can be used. Activation is done when they're purchased. If they're not purchased, they're not activated, if they were activated without being purchased, then they're stolen. 

Best Buy is a massive multinational chain. If a store closes, they send the still new stock back to the warehouse or to another store to sell there (pretty sure gift/prepaid cards can also just be returned to who they're from). They don't just give random shit to employees totally 10s of thousands of dollars. If they did then they're stolen. 

So, either you're making up everything you post on the forum (which is more likely and would be the better option) or you are an accomplice to Felony Theft (which would be bad for both you and your "uncle"). 

Well, I doubt many people actually read a whole post when it's this big. I know I just skimmed. Mea culpa.