PixelJunk Monsters 2! Release hype!

Maisy

If you have a PS Vita, PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate is worth getting if you like Tower Defense games. it's the best version of the previous game hands down, and it was also fun on PS3 and PSP with the earlier versions. @supertrunksman

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Really excited for this after the shit show Dungeon Defenders 2 turned out to be.

So disappointing. That UI too..

Still debating if I want Monsters 2 or not, I suck at the first one so bad that I haven't even completed it. Even with guides I still fuck it up somehow lol~ Gotta figure it out because if I do want it, I want that Limited Run copy.

• Like 1

Not being good at it means Co-op is even better for you. With you as Host and other people joining, random or friend invite ... you can earn rainbow fragments to complete things. If you play as Guest you are helping someone else and can earn some trophies along the way, but you won't earn rainbow for perfect level. Basically if you struggle finishing levels, playing as Guest might improve your play style and give you courage to forge ahead.

I don't know when the DLC is to be released, the Limited Run versions will ship with the DLC, so they won't even print the disks until the DLC is out.

If waiting is fine for you, you should wait. There will be more and more YouTube content about the game as time goes on to help you, if you so choose, before your LR arrives.

Whatever you do, I hope you give 'the game and yourself a chance' it's really fun playing with others RTS Co-op wearing Tiki Mask & Shell of choice. ?

I love this game to pieces. Platinumed it today. Will keep playing to help others, or just to have fun with others, and once the DLC comes out I'll be clamoring the creators for MORE PLEASE!