Hi, guys, I'm new!

felidraziken

Hi, I'm Drazz and I want to be in this community because it looks cool.

I'm 23 and studying Computer Science and Gamedev in Spain!

I love to gain trophies, but I have to admit I don't have much because my gigantic backlog, so I want to be better at this :)

I hope we get along!

• Like 3

Saludos! Bienvenido al sitio! ^_^

Pretty cool your studying to be a game developer. Hopefully, your love to play games will mix nicely with what you're studying. Wish you success in that area.

Any game particular game genre you like to play the most?

Hope you enjoy your time around here. Procura divertirte bastante con los juegos que escojas! ;)

Edited by Honor_Hand

Oh my! What a warm welcome! I don't expected so much people welcoming me, to be honest!

11 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Saludos! Bienvenido al sitio! ^_^

Pretty cool your studying to be a game developer. Hopefully, your love to play games will mix nicely with what you're studying. Wish you success in that area.

Any game particular game genre you like to play the most?

Hope you enjoy your time around here. Procura divertirte bastante con los juegos que escojas! ;)

Gracias <3 

Well, I want to be a game developer for my passion at gaming, obviously, so I hope to make games that makes people feel like I do when I play!

My favourite genres (and subgenres) are jRPGs, Mon games, Metroidvanias, Collectathons and Card Games, but I really can enjoy nearly every genre!

Welcome to the forums, my Iberian friend!

You're studying Computer Sciences? Awesome! I studied that and now I'm working on Database and Web Services programming!

You love JRPGs? Hell yeah!

You will certainly enjoy your stay!

6 hours ago, felidraziken said:

Oh my! What a warm welcome! I don't expected so much people welcoming me, to be honest!

Gracias <3 

Well, I want to be a game developer for my passion at gaming, obviously, so I hope to make games that makes people feel like I do when I play!

My favourite genres (and subgenres) are jRPGs, Mon games, Metroidvanias, Collectathons and Card Games, but I really can enjoy nearly every genre!

Genial! That's a nice goal to have.

By Mon games, I assume you mean any game you get to tame or control any Mon, right? Like Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher and the like? First time I heard that term as a genre.

I also like to play almost any genre out there! :)

16 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Genial! That's a nice goal to have.

By Mon games, I assume you mean any game you get to tame or control any Mon, right? Like Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher and the like? First time I heard that term as a genre.

I also like to play almost any genre out there! :)

Yup, I mean that type of game! 

• Like 1

Welcome. I hope you make some good games.? Spain would be a great place to set a open world game. The place is beautiful. The beaches are so fine. and the ladies?...mmmmm. Just a really nice place.