Legendary Broom trophy

Horray! I'm finally in the pos-game section and focusing in the side-quests related to the characters' Episodes trophies.

But aside this, can you tell me what is the quest related to the Shooting Star Replica and how can I activate it?

hmmmm,

What i've found is that you have to complete whatever subevents you have active to unlock more (obviously episodes can be left till last). So just complete what you have. If you have any quests related to Amanda or Constanze that are active, you might want to complete those first.

I too am having trouble with this trophy. I have gone back to the level 3 Mt. Ankaa dungeon a minimum of 50 times and have yet to get either the Red Condor Wing or Red Condor Spine. Is this an extremely rare drop item from the basic enemies, or does it drop from the ugly red flying boss by chance if he spawns at the end of the dungeon?

My Sucy is over 10 levels higher than everyone else between this and the awful quest that demanded 70 mushrooms.

For the broom quest, the mat description is right, but the location is flat out wrong. You have to do the same named dungeons that is lvl 4 or higher. Lvl 3 will not drop squat. That Sucy quest that ask for 70 shrooms should unlock some lvl 4 keys which in turn should unlock some other quests to give you higher level keys. Also advancing the story line in general will unlock more quests when you unlock more school ground magic.

As for drop in general. Doing missions on higher difficulty can drop more mats. I personally didn't do this since i had my three mains equipped with a bracelets that had a high Item drop luck 30+ and Item Drop Quantity 3+. I also put points into luck to improve my drop chances and to have a higher crit chance.

• Like 1

Amanda's thoughts 16 
: 00 ~ 17: 59

Occurred in conversation with Amanda in the second floor part of the cafeteria

Clear after a few days talking to you

Mimosa's small key (Lv 1)

I did that mission and then it gave me that one. I already have the trophy for this since it was not difficult, but I had done all the events before moving to the next boss, so I may have done another one related to this, but I got it around the 6 - 7 dungeon. 

4 hours ago, Pincey said:

For the broom quest, the mat description is right, but the location is flat out wrong. You have to do the same named dungeons that is lvl 4 or higher. Lvl 3 will not drop squat. That Sucy quest that ask for 70 shrooms should unlock some lvl 4 keys which in turn should unlock some other quests to give you higher level keys. Also advancing the story line in general will unlock more quests when you unlock more school ground magic.

As for drop in general. Doing missions on higher difficulty can drop more mats. I personally didn't do this since i had my three mains equipped with a bracelets that had a high Item drop luck 30+ and Item Drop Quantity 3+. I also put points into luck to improve my drop chances and to have a higher crit chance.

Thanks for letting me know, this has been driving me crazy. I'm about to play the final dungeon and have been trying to finish all the side quests I've started and I've spent so many hours trying to finish this one. I'm glad to know the game just gave me wrong info.

And of course Sucy gave me every Lv. 4 key except for Mt. Ankaa... Guess I'll keep doing side-quests until that one pops up. I have most the level 5 keys yet am somehow still missing that one.