So about the Battlefield 5 reaction.

Tusked-Lattice

This is off topic from Battlefield but in regards to catering for SJWs, it is a bit of a strange move as these kinds of people most likely don't even show a proper interest in the activities that they complain about. Look at Marvel comics, in recent years they've taken upon certain "decisions" that cater for these types of people yet suffer as a result. This includes particular changes in characters as well as numerous comic book series that were suited to this particular "group" that ended up being cancelled due to a lack of readership.

I understand DICE want to be "Inclusive" but doing that by clearly pandering and shoehorning in characters for the sake of it is to be honest, embarassing and a clear attempt to say "Hey guysss, look how diverse we are!!" It's a major put off. I had no issue with the Tomb Raider reboot series, Mirror's Edge, Horizon as well as many other female centric games. Why? Because I wasn't constantly being told how brave and empowered these women were.

If you want to see an example of a good female character, I'd check out Kara in Detroit: Become Human.

Also all these people calling those who complain about the game "incels", wouldn't surprise me if they're incels themselves lol.

Edited by Gladiator995
  • Like 4

Lul to the people saying that the women on the cover is justified,

Show me one battle in ww2 where it was mainly women fighting and i'm not talking about a 100 or a 1000, 

I'm talking about a 10000 at the very least, bet nobody can say because there was none. Women during that time were either spies, medics or snipers. Yes there were a few nations that had a women division aswell but those were mostly resistance cell (scandinavia and russia/poland) so get your facts straight.

Other then that i think the game looks fun but the trailer was call of duty esque

Edited by ZireaelSan
  • Like 2