msd51

150 trackmaster medals challenge

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

After getting the platinum I want to continue this game for fun once in a while.

My goal is to try to have between 130 and 160 trackmaster medals. I think it's a good challenge already.

For now I have only 70 Trackmaster medals and I'm looking for players to add as friends who have between 130 and 200 trackmaster medals (or less if they want of course)

Ā 

My goal is to fight against their ghosts and learn from them of course in order to improve myself, enjoy more this game and maybe on day have these 150 medals.

Thank you and have a good game.
šŸ˜‰

Donā€™tĀ you think itā€™s easier to create a game session ā€œfor funā€ (itā€™s a Tag there)Ā with all that description?

Edited by TurtlePM

sorry if it's not the right place. i don't knew about game session for fun.Ā  how can i delete this topic please ?

If you are crazy enough, if you unlock all the 200 trackmasters, another mode opens with a new set of medals way harder than the normal ones. Only for the best of the best.

42 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

If you are crazy enough, if you unlock all the 200 trackmasters, another mode opens with a new set of medals way harder than the normal ones. Only for the best of the best.

Ā 

I know about super solo mode but it's really not for me (some black tracks like 190 and 180 gave me nightmare lol). i've seen supertrackmaster videos and it's really impressive. i've not the skills, the time and most of all the envy.

For the moment i just want to plays tracks i like and i'm really happy when i have some new trackmaster medals.

Great idea, but you might be in the wrong place...Ā 

Ā 

The Trackmania community is huge and has a cult-like reverenceĀ (especially in Europe). A 150+ trackmaster medal challenge might only net a couple of interested people from this site (few would have the talent and dedication etc), but if you head over to the dedicated forums for the Trackmania community, you'll find a much more welcoming and interested group of people.

Ā 

For 150+ trackmasters you'd be in the top tier of Turbo players on PSNP, but you'd still be a few inner circles away from the best of the best on the game's official forums.

Ā 

Good luck!

7 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

Great idea, but you might be in the wrong place...Ā 

Ā 

The Trackmania community is huge and has a cult-like reverenceĀ (especially in Europe). A 150+ trackmaster medal challenge might only net a couple of interested people from this site (few would have the talent and dedication etc), but if you head over to the dedicated forums for the Trackmania community, you'll find a much more welcoming and interested group of people.

Ā 

For 150+ trackmasters you'd be in the top tier of Turbo players on PSNP, but you'd still be a few inner circles away from the best of the best on the game's official forums.

Ā 

Good luck!

Ā 

OkĀ  i understand, thanks for information. i will play it alone, Trackmaster time are very good but not so difficult when you know well the track and understand how to keep the speed( no mistake allowed of course unlikeĀ  gold medals)

Ā 

This topic can be deleted if anyone know how to do.

Ā 

Thanks and good luck for trophies šŸ˜‰

Im struggling with tack 167. As much as I enjoy TMT, theĀ game is shear hell to me lol. I have no chance in ever getting 150 Trackmasters šŸ˜­

Never, ever, ever....

Ā 

5 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Im struggling with tack 167. As much as I enjoy TMT, theĀ game is shear hell to me lol. I have no chance in ever getting 150 Trackmasters 1f62d.png

Never, ever, ever....

Ā 

Have you tried turning up the brightness and contrast of your tv? Once you can actually see the road that track ain't so bad imo šŸ˜„

2 hours ago, Theladozz said:

Have you tried turning up the brightness and contrast of your tv? Once you can actually see the road that track ain't so bad imo 1f604.png

I will beat it. I always do, one way or another. I always choke towards the end though. Im an idiot like that haha.

On 25.5.2018 at 8:02 PM, TurtlePM said:

Donā€™tĀ you think itā€™s easier to create a game session ā€œfor funā€ (itā€™s a Tag there)Ā with all that description?

Gaming Sessions are for Multiplayer Right? So this challenge is about BeatingĀ Ā trackmaster times in Solo mode or FindingĀ people to add for comparison and their ghostsĀ 

2 hours ago, lemaestre said:

Gaming Sessions are for Multiplayer Right? So this challenge is about BeatingĀ Ā trackmaster times in Solo mode or FindingĀ people to add for comparison and their ghostsĀ 

Ā 

No, there are more options :)Ā one of them if to Share Play, to ask a player to play any game you own, as long as both have a great internet connection.

Ā 

You can also use it to add more players for other reason, just use the description button to explain everything you said here. It might be easier to find players in boost session than forums ;)

9 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Ā 

No, there are more options :)Ā one of them if to Share Play, to ask a player to play any game you own, as long as both have a great internet connection.

Ā 

You can also use it to add more players for other reason, just use the description button to explain everything you said here. It might be easier to find players in boost session than forums ;)

Well, that sounds goodšŸ‘

I've been trying to unlock as many trackmasters as possible for a little while now. I've managed to achieve 161 but I think I've reached my peak, the remaining ones are just too difficult! I'll probably continue to push forward for the next couple of months or so, get as close to 200 as possible!

Ā 

Ā 

HszRTxa.jpg

Edited by sullenhyung

On 22.6.2018 at 6:52 PM, sullenhyung said:

I've been trying to unlock as many trackmasters as possible for a little while now. I've managed to achieve 161 but I think I've reached my peak, the remaining ones are just too difficult! I'll probably continue to push forward for the next couple of months or so, get as close to 200 as possible!

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

HszRTxa.jpg

try the black stadium tracks i found them relatively easy compared to the rest of theĀ black tracks,

I completed them before i even got the majority of the red tracks