FARCRY5 VIETNAM DLC TROPHIES REVEALED

MRTheChez

Seen this on PS4 while checking my progress. Well excited for this, I'm sure it will be fun, especially in co-op. 

Edit: 

It looks like Hours of Darkness DLC has to be completed three times to achieve 100%. First time to be able to unlock two other game modes and consequently two playthroughs on Survivor and Action Hero. I wonder how long will it be, does anyone know? 

Edited by Jacek_Bytomianin
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, Jacek_Bytomianin said:

I wonder how long will it be, does anyone know? 

The DLC is about a helicopter crash and you gotta get across the map to get extracted. On your way you can rescue people and destroy cannons etc. 

If all bonus objectives are neglected, you can run through the DLC in about 15 to 20 minutes. There's only one obligatory shootout in the DLC and for most of that you can order a friendly helicopter to drop bombs on the enemies. 

This DLC is fast and easy trophywise.

• Like 1

As one of the people that’s 100% the DLC and Far Cry 5 on my Alt: AnxietyDriven you have to do 80s Hero, Survivor and Normal by themselves the trophy won’t unlock after beating it on Survivor unlocking the Normal. 

Survivor is a bit of a challenge to complete but what I did was just run to the extraction point while hugging the wall and you should be fine. I did it when it came out at 12am AST so I’m not sure if they’ll patch it making it harder but it is doable and it’s somewhat easy. Good luck! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VioletB0503 said:

Sorry if this is a really obvious question, but how do you get the "Make them count" trophy? I don't know how to kill enemies with airstrikes. 

When using the binoculars press R1, you have to destroy the AA guns in the area first to be able to use them. The last fight is a great place to get this or when doing action hero mode as you can use them whenever you want.

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

When using the binoculars press R1, you have to destroy the AA guns in the area first to be able to use them. The last fight is a great place to get this or when doing action hero mode as you can use them whenever you want.

Thank you for the useful information, I really appreciate it, I will give it a go in the action hero mode ?.