any1 remember RTCW1 Embroidered patch?

i dunno where else to post this really i figure here would be the best spot for long term wolfenstein fans

i had return to castle wolfenstein for playstation but not pc.

today a famous musician was getting rid of a wolfenstein patch, the kind you can sew to a jacket. i seen someone was selling replicas by the bulk, but this was a original. he said he kept it from his original pc copy

i cant find really any info for this, since when i type in patch the results are all game update patches instead of jacket patches.

is there anyone old enough to remember some sort of collectors edition or has one as well? 

"There are many different releases of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The original release, version 1.0, came in a game box featuring a book-like flap. A Collector's Edition, packaged in a metal case, was released at the same time. The contents of the Collector's Edition changed depending on when it was purchased and could include a poster and fabric patch, a poster and a bonus CD, or just the bonus CD."

From Wikipedia.

71ca5fffb95d59e5cc5273127559d49d.jpg

Edited by grifteskymfning

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

From Wikipedia.

71ca5fffb95d59e5cc5273127559d49d.jpg

i dunno how i missed that, i went to wiki before this and i didnt see any of that lol. but yes thats the patch on the left. i noticed the official patch seems to have the gap in the middle while the fake repro its filled in.