Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

5 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Looks to me another easy or a hard platinum trophy.

Wow, now that’s quite a piece of information ?

Never even heard if this game, does anyone can give a little heads-up about this one? Story, gameplay type?

• Like 2

Hi there the guide  actually does not show everything   One of the trophies is completing the training level without the  betraying been stopped by the platforms   I am the one that I'm missing is "kassiopeia the tortoise" does anyone know  how to unlock it ?

• Like 1

Tortoise Trophy, just before you walk across to Hugo the Vagabond. 3rd stage if you select.
Immediately underneath where the Old man is standing is a bushy growth, right of the flowers, left of the road. You will see a small amount of something brown at the back. Tickle it a few times with your pointer.
Frogs' Chorus is the 3 frogs, down from the bridge which you will 'wheel' to the right to cross.
Smooth Ride trophy. Watch the play through video. Use the Options button to pause your game, review video, play a small section at a time. It's tricky.

Sheep Whisperer. Immediately after getting off the train. Move to near sheep, move them right. Keep doing this until you are blocking their return, no option for them to continue right, the only option being they leap up to the hill behind and you pass across and under to the screen right position.
Tilda. 2nd last stage, after you get off the truck. Climb up the first hill. She is in the garage. Albert the gardener is higher up, about a minute later.
You're welcome. Show love => Give reputation.