Trophy thoughts ?

Dark Layla

Many various ending-related trophies, didn’t know it was developed by Quantic Dream ?

Impossible to predict difficulty at this point, as no one knows what the requirements for these endings will be...

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 2

All the gameplay I've seen of this has looked pretty bad. I don't enjoy first person games to begin with, and I've seen lots of footage of getting attacked by a behind you, which is frustrating. The latest video seemed to consist of just walking around a dimly lit area with no real goal. 

I really want to like this game. Sometimes I just want to see some messed up shit, y'know? But I sure don't want to get involved in a painful platinum because the game just sucks.

After 1 hour of gameplay i feel like I'm lost in hell, and i doubt anyone will come to help me :D 
So at first glance the game doesn't seem more challenging than outlast 2, except the collectibles that without a video guide is almost impossible (at least for me)

The trophy images look pretty cool, other than that I will wait for more info on the actual Gameplay. I watched someone play the Demo way back, which looked amazing, but the full game looks much less smooth imo. It's on my list, but only in 1 or 2 years from now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Found all secret rooms and actually have 11/10 for chapter 2 no trophy for it yet and nobody has "demon slayer" ive tried all ways i can possibly think of to get it but apart from these two it was very easy and im glad i did it

Edited by xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz
Double posted

On 21/06/2018 at 3:42 PM, SairenOne said:

Problem is "Lara would be proud!" maybe is glitched and no one found the solution for "Demon slayer" until now.

I have found every secret room and even have 11/10 on chapter 2 as other people have reported so either its bugged or there is more on the other chapters we haven't found.
"Demon slayer" somebody on reddit that was mentioned in the steam guide for helping a part of it said on chapter 3 towards the end you can get it from those demon bitches there. His source was a dev hinted at it but who knows if its true or not, i attempted it for 2/3 hours and i could not find the solution. 

11 hours ago, xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz said:

I have found every secret room and even have 11/10 on chapter 2 as other people have reported so either its bugged or there is more on the other chapters we haven't found.
"Demon slayer" somebody on reddit that was mentioned in the steam guide for helping a part of it said on chapter 3 towards the end you can get it from those demon bitches there. His source was a dev hinted at it but who knows if its true or not, i attempted it for 2/3 hours and i could not find the solution. 

yeah, ive seen that reddit post... i think he is just a gasbag. no one was lucky in chapter 3.

12 hours ago, xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz said:

Lucky guy!! i only found 3 secret rooms, man without a guide i get agon(y)ized :P

• Like 1

@SairenOne Yeah id assume so too i tried it for so long and i got friends on psn that were attempting it too to no success :/ somebody else replied to it saying
"We were told by one of the devs that it was the first Onoskelis in the Fallen Kingdom (there are two). And it was done with the Martyr.

A number of us have put significant effort into trying to push this Onoskelis, but we've had no success so far. So its a lead that hasn't paid off yet."
So it's not only me that's been trying it.

@Nimera Haha thanks :3 i only attempted it because i got a lot of things i watch in english so i watch it on my laptop while i do it so it wasn't too bad to do.

On 23.6.2018 at 3:06 AM, xM1s3RYJ0k3Rzz said:

@SairenOne Yeah id assume so too i tried it for so long and i got friends on psn that were attempting it too to no success :/ somebody else replied to it saying
"We were told by one of the devs that it was the first Onoskelis in the Fallen Kingdom (there are two). And it was done with the Martyr.

A number of us have put significant effort into trying to push this Onoskelis, but we've had no success so far. So its a lead that hasn't paid off yet."
So it's not only me that's been trying it.

@Nimera Haha thanks :3 i only attempted it because i got a lot of things i watch in english so i watch it on my laptop while i do it so it wasn't too bad to do.

POSSIBLE on PS4!!! i got it :) YES!

https://www.youtube.com/laGtQa6bdCE

Edited by SairenOne
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SairenOne said:

POSSIBLE on PS4!!! i got it :) YES!

https://www.youtube.com/laGtQa6bdCE

I've known about this for a few days now and told others on reddit but still doesnt work for me, tried for about 3 hours total (while watching streams and other stuff) and tried it on a fresh save state no dice still :c 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 20/08/2018 at 11:43 AM, xMiseryJokers said:

All the trophies are fixed now btw :)

Nah... "she looks good in red" has glitched on me or something just now. Iv been in both red rooms a million times, both with the martyr, both with the succubus, shows on summary all found, but no trophy. done full playthru runs with finding both, tried chapter select, nothin. Any suggestions? 

EDIT: For anyone who may play the game this is important - DO NOT TOUCH THE RED ROOMS AS YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTER. only enter the 2 red rooms on your succubus run.

I had to delete everything and start afresh another 2 full playthroughs and my last 'she looks good in red' trophy finally unlocked this way. So avoid the mistakes I made and save urself a bunch of time and heartache!

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 3