LinYoshiBelle

What's Your Favorite Pokemon, and why?

125 posts in this topic

Charizard, Salamence, Tyranitar, and Rayquaza have always been my ultimate clench. 

But if I were to choose only one... Damnit... It's a hard one between Salamence and Tyranitar. 

4757abddedcd19ed10963cedf76b89d8.jpg

Apart from the obvious Pikachu... Bulbasaur was always my favourite as a kid, I just found him adorable. Besides someone's got to love him and pick him over Squirtle and Charmander the poor little guy. :P

I like it would have to be Bird Jesus aka Pidgeot. I've also been found of this Pokemon and I also tend to use him in my active party in every Pokemon game. It was also my very first shiny Pokemon, encountered way back on Fire Red, I've transferred to multiple games over the years and now has a place on my ORAS team. Honorable mentions: Heracross, Scyther, Blastoise, Salamance & Gardevoir. 

son_of_helix_by_dafuq_izdis_schitt-d77l5

Gotta be Mewtwo.  My favorite legendary, and it has one of the best Pokemon designs.

Arcanine and Mightyena by far. Arcanine looks majestic and is a fire type with some good moves, it always used to be my favorite when I was a kid.

Mightyena, being a dark type, reflects my love for wolves.

Edited by kitsune29

Mine is Gyarados since mostly all Pokemon games I played, Gyarados always on my team since it's powerful and awesome looking even though Magikarp is hard to evolve but worth it.

Hawlucha and Gardevoir.

Why Hawlucha?  I love high flying daredevil types of moves. There's no better feeling than the adrenaline jolt of flight. (One of the reasons why my favourite game is Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.)

Gardevoir because of the fluidity and elegance it represents. It's bizarre because I never considered Gardevoir until I played Pokken Tournament.  

Edited by SonicMTD

Jiggly puffy, she is so cute and pink like a fluff ball and mew, she is also pink PLUS her voice is adorable! <3

Shinx, diamond Is probably my favorite pokémon game and as I love cats he was perfect. I think I used him for the whole game so I always make sure he's in my team whenever possible in other games.

Bulbasaur because it's adorable and its the first pokemon that I ever started off with when I first started my pokemon journey as a kid and it will always be my friend and our friendship will be forever! *cries*

My favorite is definitely Alakazam by far

fav legendary is Mewtwo lol

Vulpix, because she's adorable beyond words. [Mew is my favorite legendary, also adorable beyond words]

vulpix.jpg

Mawile has been my favorite ever since Gen 3 came out, just because I thought it was awesome and It also sparked my love for steel types. Plus look at that Mega Form. Badass.

303.png303-m.png

tumblr_nm6pwmAQrD1qfjr5zo1_540.gif

These guys!

Pikachu because he will never not be adorable, and Dedenne because he's just like a teeny pikachu, reminds me of my hamster, and I just generally need one to carry around in my pocket.

Greninja, because "It's so cool, sunovabeaach!", looks very badass and it's really fun to use in wifi battles.

Greninja.full.1927082.jpg

Lapras is so majestic :D

Lapras.full.1417439.jpg

Dragonite. It was love at first sight. 

Edited by Merlarva