My turn! Hello psnprofiles!

Beauty Blade

I actually have Dynasty Warriors 7, just haven't started it yet. Are you looking forward to the 8th one coming out in a few months?

I am indeed it has been said that the game is the best DW in the series yet...but I usually wait for empires..

Edited by entimecago

Welcome Melissa and enjoy your stay on the profiles! May you never feel the urge to look back at the xbox (j/k) :P.

A friend of mine is also studying to become a vet, she consideres it to be quite tough, but absolutely adores it.

As for games go, like many suggested already for Hack/Slash fans God of War is great fun. Regarding RPGs there are quite a few good ones around, Kingdoms of Amalur is fun (reminds me personally a tad of Fable), Dragon Age is fun as well, but somewhat slow-paced due to the many dialogue sections. Going to have to suggest Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, both are great games that are challenging and fun.

See you around and happy gaming! :)

Thank you, I had Dragon Age on my shelf but never played it. I got too caught up in Dance games :/. I'll have to give them a try! Do you prefer one over the other?

I preferred Dragon Age: Origins. It was one of my favorite games of this gaming generation. I liked Dragon Age II more than most of the internet, it seems, but I fully understand why people reacted to it the way they did. I see it the way I see the Lion King 2. It's not a bad experience, it just didn't shine as brightly as the original, and ends up burning it's light.