All will fall

TarikSharif

Perhaps this has already been answered somewhere and I haven't seen it (sorry if that's the case) but is there any particular reason the All Will Fall trophy is showing on this site as 2,000 kills whereas the trophy list on PSN states 1,000 kills?

Just now, Gage said:

Trophy was originally 2000, requirement was changed after the list was put up to 1000. Because of how the site is set up it still shows the old description in certain places. 

You or anyone don't happen to know why they changed the kill requirements? Not that it's an issue, just out of curiosity ☺

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

On 5/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

You or anyone don't happen to know why they changed the kill requirements? Not that it's an issue, just out of curiosity 263a.png

I believe the description of the trophy stated that you had to kill 2,000 enemies, when you only had to kill 1,000 to get it.

The game has a Labor (Which I think is also called "All Will Fall") for killing 1,000 enemies. (Which the trophy is obviously for)

But I guess they messed up the description of the trophy, and then later fixed it.

So basically, the kill requirement was always 1,000; It's just that the description of the trophy was initially incorrect and later fixed. Nothing changed otherwise.
(Unless you did originally have to kill 2,000 enemies - But I've only see that as the description, and not as the mean of obtaining it)

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 2