Want to start a game session, but the game is no longer listed

Title pretty self-explanatory, but I am not too familiar how this site works. I went to make a game session for Ratchet and Clank: Full-Frontal assault, but it was not listed. I had noticed other site users were able to make game sessions for unlisted games, but how do you do that?

Hem, I do not know if it appears in your list of games  (check your privacy settings on ps3-ps4) but it is listed here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1751-ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault

To make easily a boosting session, the game must appear in your own list of games. So you should 1. check your privacy settings (if you put your game in private mode for trophies), 2. generate the trophy list on your ps3 or vita. 3. If you have not earned a trophy after generating the list on your ps3/vita, you would not see it on your page on psnprofiles.com 4. Go to boosting sessions and create your session: the game will appear in the list of games (okay since the site recognizes you have it actually). After that it should be okay ?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, djippps said:

Hem, I do not know if it appears in your list of games  (check your privacy settings on ps3-ps4) but it is listed here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1751-ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault

To make easily a boosting session, the game must appear in your own list of games. So you should 1. check your privacy settings (if you put your game in private mode for trophies), 2. generate the trophy list on your ps3 or vita. 3. If you have not earned a trophy after generating the list on your ps3/vita, you would not see it on your page on psnprofiles.com 4. Go to boosting sessions and create your session: the game will appear in the list of games (okay since the site recognizes you have it actually). After that it should be okay 1f60e.png

Thank you so much!!!!!

• Like 1