Trophy Thoughts

Not really sure about the Silver Rank, though I hope it isn't longer to grind with, even though matches in this game go by definitely quick. Either ways, the entire list is definitely easy by ASW standards though.

However, if anyone wants to make things easier on that 10K damage trophy, I suggest using Chie to make things easier on everyone, lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HelplessPoorCardDancingBanana

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darkamdusias said:

The Silver Rank trophy could potentially be the major obstacle for most people here. Hopefully it's less difficult that DBFZ's pre-patch 530k trophy.

Guess we'll find out this week for those playing it from the JP/Asia versions and we'll see.

• Like 1

As stated by @Han_the_Dragon in the other topic, I'd say the :bronze:Strategy is the key to victory can be tricky.

Curious about the requirements for Silver Rank since this one is :gold:, unlike the one from GGXrd (Rank 20) that was not not very difficult (at least, when there was people online when the game was released).

Rest is looking like a cakewalk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2018 at 5:47 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Dude, this game look interesting and fun to plat, I simply can't do something decent in fighting games, but I think could try with this Blazblue. 1f917.png

Compared to other fighting games... the platinum in this game is a cakewalk.  You can get the trophies with a 2nd player controller or boost online.  

4 hours ago, nyy42chang said:

Compared to other fighting games... the platinum in this game is a cakewalk.  You can get the trophies with a 2nd player controller or boost online.  

Well, I never can do anything decent with fighthing games. ? it does not matter if I buy a EU copy instead a NA copy the server is the same when you looking forward online fighting? ?

It certainly looks like the easiest Blazblue game to plat by far, some people even finished it in 4-5 hours. Hopefully this is the case because its more like a spin off to the series, I wish the next main Blazblue game will be more challanging.

• Like 1