Sub quest 28 and 38

Anybody knows how do I unlock those? Are the last one I need! I1m pretty sure they are the "New Professor" and "Hannah's Sweetheart", since they are the last oen I need to do the episode Akko and Amanda's.
Hope they give me the last gold key I need for the last chest as well.

Hannah's Sweetheart activates in the Cafeteria in the 8am block time. She's standing on the upper balcony to the far left, and the quest will only activate if you've completed Amanda's Fanclub. I don't think she's guaranteed to spawn every morning, so you may have to reload days until she appears.

I'm still trying to get number 38 to activate as well (it's the last one I'm missing). I heard that it activates after you leave the cafeteria at 21:00 but I've tried three nights in a row and it has yet to happen for me.

• Like 1

Okay for the quest No 38 New Professor?, you have to be at the Cafeteria Vestibule at 9pm onwards. So to make the quest spawn just teleport there at 9pm. If the quest doesn't auto start straight away, zone into the school grounds then zone back. You do need Metamorphosis Spell as a prereq. There might be other pre reqs that i am unaware of, but if it is one of your last quests then you probably already have done the prereqs.

For No 28, Hannah's Sweetheart, you have to be in the Cafeteria from 10am to midday. The prereq that @iMustang91 mentioned above that you need to complete amanda's fanclub is correct.

Edited by Pincey
  • Like 2