*Spoilers* What ending did you get?

On my first playthrough, I guess I got quite lucky, but I was able to get the best possible endings (I think) for everybody. In the spoiler box, I have given a brief rundown of what happened to my 3 protagonists, to give you a flavour of these endings in case you want to see them for yourselves.

Spoiler

Markus

Markus led a peaceful protest, which swayed public opinion to be supportive of equal Android rights. His demands were reasonable, and emphasised equality with humanity throughout. He didn't take a single human life. After the world media saw him kiss North, at gunpoint, on the barricade, the President gave the order to stand down to the army. Markus spoke to the assembled hordes of Androids afterwards, greeting the new dawn of human/android relations with optimism.

Connor

Connor was troubled by the cases of deviant androids he was investigating. This caused so much instability in his software that he, too, eventually became deviant and realised his free will. With Markus' blessing, he infiltrated the CyberLife factory and "awoke" legions of brand new androids, turning the tide in the numbers game of forces, and thereby helping Markus to achieve his aims of civil rights for Androids. At the end, he was able to resist an attempt by his subconscious programming to kill Markus. He ended the game a close friend of Hank.

Kara

Kara was able to avoid capture throughout the game, and kept Alice safe. She teamed up with Luther, another deviant, to escape into Canada, and - owing to Markus' winning popular support with his peaceful resistance - the trio was able to make it safely over the border where they will begin a new life as a family.

What endings did you get for your 3 protagonists? 

• Like 3

My first playthrough ended exactly like yours except...

Spoiler

Luther died at Jericho. When it came to the moment where I had to pick between saving him (after he got shot in the leg) or protecting Alice, I decided to protect Alice because I thought trying to save him would end up with Kara and/or Alice dying. However, I still managed to get Alice and Kara to Canada using the boat to get across the river.

Besides that my endings were exactly like yours.

Edited by Shinobi

14 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

exactly like yours except...

Oh wow, I didn't know there was also a "cross the river" ending for their story too. I'm aiming to do the major decisions completely opposite on my second PT (to get all the trophies associated with a violent Markus, captured Kara and compliant Connor), and am a scene or 2 away from the "Crossroads" scene where all the major, ending decisions seem to be made. I'll aim for that this time, would like to see how it plays out. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Markus:
Tried a peaceful way most of the time but killed some humans on the way in the tv station. Simon died during that mission and wa left behind. In the end, his peaceful protest was gunned down and he got the support of the people. Him kissing North stopped the attack in the end. At least i was able to save him and create a better world for androids. Public opinion[supportive] Jericho[leader] North[lover] Josh[neutral] Simon[neutral]

Connor:
Was shut down after failing his mission. He had a mixed relationship with Hank. Hank shot him, but still saved him during the ambush in the TV Station and died again. Connor never was deviant and tried to never show any emotions. Hank[hostile] Amanda[trusted] 

Kara:
Was shot at the bus station along Alice and Luther after failing the humanity test. She shot Alice´s father and Zaltko reseted her but she regained consciousness and got him killed by his androids. Kara did always what was best for Alice even if this would mean to upset her a bit. Luther[Family] Alice[Family]

Chloe:
We were no friends and did not let leave my main menu which made her reset herself. 

A solid 9/10 for me. My game of the year so far. Haven´t played GoW yet ?

Will replay the hell out of it 

• Like 1

I got the best ending (everyone survives)

Spoiler

Unfortunately i chose to walk on the boat which led luther to die, my previous choice was to return the ticket because i thought it inappropriate to steal something from another person , but the second time i had to stay with the ticket because i like luther and i dont wanted to lose him.

I did it all for instinct and i got the best possible end, now i'm going to do exactly the opposite for platinum run

Mine was a bit different than yours.

Spoiler

Markus:

Markus tried to be as peaceful as possible but did what he had to do. He shot two people during the tower infiltration when he had to made split second decisions and it seemed there was no recovering from that. I still chose peaceful options whenever possible but at some point Markus had to make a decision and decided to fight for their freedom. There was a civil war but every cop and soldier that surrendered was spared. During the final battle I lost Josh and Simon as I thought trying to save them was just too risky and I only kept North save. The androids won and with the "army" brought by Connor mankind had to admit defeat in the Battle for Detroit, surrender the city and admit Androids civil rights. Markus always felt like a good guy that fought for his freedom. Him, Connor and North were the three leaders of the android revolution.

Connor:

The same as for you, except that Hank had sacrificed himself at the end to help Connor convert the androids. That sucked but felt like a fitting ending to the character, he died smiling while looking forward to see his son.

Kara:

Also the same as yours, however there was no chance to get through the border without a sacrifice. Since all TVs were showing the Battle for Detroit, everyone was scared of androids and they were shot on sight in the streets. I sacrificed Jerry as a diversion. I still regret that but there wasn't really another way. Kara, Alice and Luther started a life in Canada as a family.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Now i'm working on the playthrough for dying as much as possible.

I am going to check whether I can easily access my missing magazines first on my current flowchart.

2 hours ago, CptThreepwood said:

Wow, there are so many possible iterations on the ending! The complexity of the flowchart is truly impressive. 

My first playthrough ended exactly like yours for Markus and Connor but...

Spoiler

Luther and Alice died.  While crossing to Canada on the boat, Luther, Alice and Kara were attacked by the coastguard police.  Luther died on the boat and Alice was injured.  Alice died shortly after we reached the shore on the Canadian side.

Edited by Magik78

17 hours ago, CptThreepwood said:

Hide contents

Markus:

Markus tried to be as peaceful as possible but did what he had to do. He shot two people during the tower infiltration when he had to made split second decisions and it seemed there was no recovering from that. I still chose peaceful options whenever possible but at some point Markus had to make a decision and decided to fight for their freedom. There was a civil war but every cop and soldier that surrendered was spared. During the final battle I lost Josh and Simon as I thought trying to save them was just too risky and I only kept North save. The androids won and with the "army" brought by Connor mankind had to admit defeat in the Battle for Detroit, surrender the city and admit Androids civil rights. Markus always felt like a good guy that fought for his freedom. Him, Connor and North were the three leaders of the android revolution.

Connor:

The same as for you, except that Hank had sacrificed himself at the end to help Connor convert the androids. That sucked but felt like a fitting ending to the character, he died smiling while looking forward to see his son.

Kara:

Also the same as yours, however there was no chance to get through the border without a sacrifice. Since all TVs were showing the Battle for Detroit, everyone was scared of androids and they were shot on sight in the streets. I sacrificed Jerry as a diversion. I still regret that but there wasn't really another way. Kara, Alice and Luther started a life in Canada as a family.

In regards to the last bit with Kara and Jerry. There is another way but you need the Public Opinion to be supportive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magik78 said:

My first playthrough ended exactly like yours for Markus and Connor but...

I got that ending for Kara last night... wasn't a happy one. 

I also decided that Connor was going to win the Battle for Detroit, which led to some interesting comments from the President, and a fun little screw-you-buddy post credits scene for Connor. 

Almost everyone survived in my first playthrough except

Spoiler

Simon and Jerry. Simon got shot in the media broadcast tower and I sacrificed Jerry at the border because that was the only way to cross the border as public opinion was negative. Didn't really mind that I lost these two characters as they were probably the two most boring ones anyway :awesome:.

I tried

Spoiler

being peaceful on my first playthrough but as I felt like that didn't influence the human's (namely the government and police's) opinion about androids enough, I went with North's way of handling things and started a revolution. I did a completely peaceful run on my Survivors playthrough and I felt like that didn't really fit the story well. I feel like revolution is definitely the more logical option to choose and makes more sense in the story.

Edited by Lucas

49 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Almost everyone survived in my first playthrough

Spoiler

Simon and Jerry can both survive, boring though they are. If you leave Simon on the roof of the TV station, and then Connor fails to find him, he will eventually make his way back to Jerico. Jerry doesn't have to be sacrificed provided that public opinion is supportive and Markus is running a peaceful demonstration - basically a totally pacifist Markus run. Kara can plead with the border agent instead, and he will let them into Canada despite knowing that they are Androids. 

• Like 1

None of my 3 story endings satisfied me.

Kara:

Spoiler

She died when I had to look for bus tickets. I went to 2 guys and it turned out that they were checking people around the area. They asked me to show my ID which I did and then they shot me. Only 1% of people died this way according to the stats. xD

Markus and Connor:

Spoiler

Overall both stories went quite well, but I messed up in the last scene when Amanda was trying to hack Connor. I went in a completely wrong way and didn't manage to find the switch, so Markus got killed and Connor is not deviant anymore (which is not what I wanted).

Edited by dadamek8
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dadamek8 said:

None of my 3 story endings satisfied me.

Kara:

Reveal hidden contents

She died when I had to look for bus tickets. I went to 2 guys and it turned out that they were checking people around the area. They asked me to show my ID card which I did and then they shot me. Only 1% of people died this way according to the stats. xD

Markus and Connor:

Reveal hidden contents

Overall both stories went quite well, but I messed up in the last scene when Amanda was trying to hack Connor. I went in a completely wrong way and didn't manage to find the switch, so Markus got killed and Connor is not deviant anymore (which is not what I wanted).

Yeah got the same with Kara but i was standing in line for the bus and then they checked her ID. And Damn who´s Jerry ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feral said:

Jerry is one of the androids from Pirates' Cove.

Yeah i knew there were many Jerry´s ? but you can take one of them with you?

man so many possibilities. i also have the feeling i will never see every scene on every mission, some are just too confusing. 

6 hours ago, BDRick35 said:

Yeah i knew there were many Jerry´s 1f602.png but you can take one of them with you?

man so many possibilities. i also have the feeling i will never see every scene on every mission, some are just too confusing. 

No, he just rocks up again at the border if:

Spoiler

You rescued Luther from the cops because this Jerry is with him.

I got a bad ending for Kara but a good ending for Connor and Markus:

Spoiler

Markus:

• I picked peace throughout the whole game, even when North didn't like it. I still turned North into my lover, which was great! I really liked their relationship. In the end, Markus went with his androids (Jericho) to the camps where the other androids were being eliminated (think Nazi extermination camps), i stayed peaceful so they stayed in front of the camps, the public opinion was good against the androis and the FBI guy (forgot his name) tried to make a deal with Markus to betray his people, i said no and the police attacked the androis. At the end of that only a few of Jericho were alive, the "main" android friends of Markus were alive (North, Simon, etc.) and since i had North as my lover, i could choose to kiss her in front of the guards before they shot them all - that made the police put their guns down and since the public opinion was supportive of androids, the President told the rest of the police to stand down. His final ending was Markus giving a speech to a bunch of CyberLife androids (see below) and his Jericho androids (pretty much all androids left) about how the revolution worked and that now they are free.

Connor:

• I turned Connor into a deviant when he was at Jericho (boat), he ended up going to the CyberLife "HQ" to re-activate the rest of the androids in there to join the peaceful revolution of Markus near the camps, i chose to sacrifice Hank when the other Connor came along. When Markus was giving his final speech, Connor went into "his head" and saw Amanda one last time, she told him he was going to be re-booted or something, i was able to get out "of his head" and the cutscene showed him holding a weapon next to Markus, but then he put it back, meaning he was still on Markus' side. That was the end.

Kara:

• I was able to get to the buses and found Alice's dad there, everything turned out okay with him, i was able to talk him out of telling the cops that Kara was an android. I did not take the passport of the couple with a baby so i ended up going to the boats, i saved Luther in the streets so he was fine, also, i didn't listen to him when trying to walk through the cops toward the buses, he kept telling me the cops were going to shoot me, but everything turned out fine... until i got to the boats. While in the boat, they were ambushed by a boat that was shooting (police) and they killed Luther and shot Alice (but she didn't die here), in the end Kara had to go inside the very cold water to push the boat onto the other side and once Kara and Alice reached the other side, Alice "slept" (died) and then i had the choice to either give up or keep going, i chose to give up, so Kara died there.

The Kara ending showed 3% in the world percentage, the others were fairly common.

About the android in the main menu:

Spoiler

I did let her go, i wonder what will happen? Will she ever come back? :D

• Like 1