*Spoilers* What ending did you get?

21 minutes ago, saralt112233 said:

Got the same one as you for Kara. 

Actually looking back it was super emotional, because it felt like Kara had done so many things right for herself and others, and at the end that boat attack came out of nowhere... So yeah It was fire because it felt a little bit more realistic, but a little piece of me died with Alice cuz man I didnt expect it to end like this. 

Spoiler

How do you find Alice's dad at the bus stop? Is there something specific you must do to get that? I was able to take the bus on my playthrough (and pass safely into Canada), but I did not realize Todd could have been at the bus stop.

my first playthrough went amazing until that final chapter

Markus agreed with the evil FBI guy's demands, ended up getting shot in the head.

Connor spoke in front of the androids, only to get hacked by cyberlife, when presented with the option to commit suicide, he doesn't. At least Mr. Krabs survived

Luther and Alice die while crossing the river, Kara chooses to live on.

VERY unsatisfied and immediately went back for the "everyone lives" alternative

Edited by Grample_Gust

Got the ending for Survivors trophy on my first run, but  almost ruined it during

Spoiler

the assault on the ship. Couldn't decide if I played dead or go protect Alice.

Also, I almost killed Luther by the end, just about to cross the border. Made a few stressed decisions and eveything turned out fine. Pretty awesome for a first blind run.

Edited by Thinger95

On 7/21/2019 at 3:28 AM, TheManlyMandril said:

Hide contents

How do you find Alice's dad at the bus stop? Is there something specific you must do to get that? I was able to take the bus on my playthrough (and pass safely into Canada), but I did not realize Todd could have been at the bus stop.

I think I got to talk to him right after I returned the tickets to some family and he was near the waiting line. I actually dont remember any specific decisions at Todd's house, but probably you just need to escape and not kill him (assumption).

Kara - I missed the bus but made it onto the boat. Luther sadly died whilst we were crossing (idk how to avoid that), but Kara and Alice made it to Canada and lived on happily ever after. 

Connor - I really fucked up here. Somehow everything I did pissed off Hank, who ended up killing himself in his home. Despite not being a deviant, I was for some reason able to stop myself from assassinating Markus and managed to resist CyberLife’s attempted hack. 

Markus - Successfully led a pacifist protest which ended with him kissing North and winning freedom for the remaining androids.

Edited by MrFudge

57 minutes ago, saralt112233 said:

I think I got to talk to him right after I returned the tickets to some family and he was near the waiting line. I actually dont remember any specific decisions at Todd's house, but probably you just need to escape and not kill him (assumption).

Ah I see, I didn't return the tickets, I guess that's why I didn't get the chance to see him haha.

• 3 weeks later...

My endings were 'ok' to be honest

Connor:

Became deviant, ended up good friends with Hank, only thing i did wrong was the interrogation with that deviant (got his stress level to 100%, thought that was the meaning of it) so i died there, failed the Traci mission (didnt even find it) & spared Chloe

Markus:

as peaceful/pacifist as possible, didnt even get North as lover, everybody survived

However, the demonstration at the end was the last time i'd be peaceful, if the game was longer i'd definitely turn more violent

Kara:

she got to Canada, alone

Didnt risk taking the shortcut to the bus, so went through the river & Luther got killed, Alice died on the shore

Only thing that bothered me sometimes were the description of the choices, idk about other languages but in Dutch it sometimes felt like the description didnt correspond well to what happened after, nothing gamechanging or anything but more of 'slap your own forehead whilst thinking "thats not what i meant"' (but thats probably just me, its quite common that i'd interpret things differently than supposed) 

• 4 weeks later...

I finished the story right now and DAMN DEAR GOD what a sad ending i got!!! I mean, it's all my fault but i've managed to screw everything in my first try :( 

Markus

Spoiler

killed Leo, killed Simon, made a violent revolution, let killed north and josh during the final battle and didn't maked through it ,shot by Connor and blew the bomb because i was so pissed

Connor

Spoiler

save the girl at the beginning (good), didn't save Hank the first time in order to catch the android just to see him committing suicide (BAD), save Hank the second time at the studios but get shooted by him because of my poor dialogue choices, become a deviant but shot by Markus, tryied to kill him but stopped by Hank, didn't want to kill him but I managed to throw it down, so angry that I shot markus

Kara

Spoiler

killed Alice's father, I managed to do EVERYTHING GOOD (play dead at jericho boat, the policeman didn't see the androids at the house, saved Luther ), EXCEPT the final, the state bourder to Canada, where I didn't sacrifice anyone, the worker spotted us, watched the violent riot made by markus, he told the police about us and we got shot to dead. WTF!!!!!

I don't know, maybe i was not in the mood, maybe i was too naive..... but.... it went everything on s**t! ?

I will "platinum" it not just for the platinum, but because it deserves to be replayed just in order to see every endings!

Edited by pieroV_86