RedLightsaber13

Stupid tortoise

7 posts in this topic

If anyone knows how to get the kassiopeia the tortoise trophy help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve spent the last hour trying to figure this bs out. May be having a dumb moment. Thanks in advance 

Edited by Harley_Broski92

I am also having trouble with this trophy. I cannot find this turtle. Can anyone help please?

Got it, it’s in a grass bush, start the third level and you’ll see the top of the shell in one of the bushes down the bottom 

2 hours ago, Harley_Broski92 said:

Got it, it’s in a grass bush, start the third level and you’ll see the top of the shell in one of the bushes down the bottom 

Thanks a lot! Found it as well!

How many missable trophies? I mean, despite having chapter select, how many are non story-related

Edited by LucasDiasC

Hey guys :)

@LucasDiasC technically none are 'missable' as you can simply start a chapter again and find the relevant person / thing. You can get basically all of them by just clicking on everything and everything you see :P

And yeah, for the cute tortoise: just load up the 3rd level (after the hotel level), walk down to the bush at the bottom of your screen, and stand on the road / nearby. She will be slowly walking out from the bush to your left. If she doesn't come, stand in the bush instead and try to click on her. You should be able to see the top of her shell peeking out from behind the bush. It's just before the 'canasta player' guy