VenomHunter0

Far cry 3 classic edition trophy issue

26 posts in this topic

So I’m setting on far cry 3 classic edition which I got with the season pass with 5 just wondering if anyone else is having an issue for the trophies in the game not syncing into their online profiles. Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, everyone is having issues with them not showing as the lists have yet to be sync'ed to the PSN server!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The list isn't even on this site yet!

 

Also, didn't even know this was gonna be a thing. So great, I'mma have another double platinum for Far Cry soon, makes up for not platting FC2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the trophy list still have those Co-op map trophies?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Does the trophy list still have those Co-op map trophies?

 

 

Nope, the online co-op was removed for this version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if I go ahead and play now, and i meet the requirements for several trophies today, will they all pop later once it does sync up? Does anyone know? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cmurder0629 said:

So if I go ahead and play now, and i meet the requirements for several trophies today, will they all pop later once it does sync up? Does anyone know? 

 

Yes. They'll still unlock like normal, they just won't sync to your profile until the trophy list is uploaded to Sony's servers. The trophies you earn will be saved locally in the meantime.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If I make the trophies now will the dates be recorded normally?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JoaoToxic said:

 

If I make the trophies now will the dates be recorded normally?

 

They will, don't worry.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

 

Yes. They'll still unlock like normal, they just won't sync to your profile until the trophy list is uploaded to Sony's servers. The trophies you earn will be saved locally in the meantime.

 

 

Thanks man.

Edited by Cmurder0629
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard some reports that there is bad input lag and other control issues that make aiming terrible. Are you guys having those problems?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rdhight said:

I've heard some reports that there is bad input lag and other control issues that make aiming terrible. Are you guys having those problems?

I have not had a problem until now. I just do not understand why the game is no longer listed on PSN in order to synchronize the trophies.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...And the trophy set for the PS3 version of NBA 2K18 STILL hasn't sync'd to the PSN servers since it's Mid-September release date! :S

Edited by Skeptical69
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

...And the trophy set for the PS3 version of NBA 2K18 STILL hasn't sync'd to the PSN servers since it's Mid-September release date! :S

 

 

Holy cow, had never noticed that. WTF!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rdhight said:

I've heard some reports that there is bad input lag and other control issues that make aiming terrible. Are you guys having those problems?

I've had this problem yesterday when I came out, I just had to change the input setting on my TV from Game Console to PC. My (2017 Samsung) TV has less input lag when switching over to PC mode. If your TV has that option you should try it out.

 

But still I have a small amount of input lag, but after grinding this game for about 12 hours already, I got used to it :)

Edited by Plopfis
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 2 days into the game and I'm still not able to sync the trophies into the PSN servers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think the trophy list will ping the servers until nearer the full launch. Looking forward to seeing that error message for the next 3 weeks :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be more concern if trophies don't sync after official release date.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

I dont think the trophy list will ping the servers until nearer the full launch. Looking forward to seeing that error message for the next 3 weeks :/

Yeah they better get them trophies on the servers ASAP! 

I want to platinum this game and sync them up before it releases to the public... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My trophies just synced so looks like the issue us resolved😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep finally, those 2,5 days felt extremely long.

At first I thought it was because I live in Europe and we got the game before USA but turned out that wasn't the case, Ubisoft being as lazy as they always are lol not even remastering FC3 just porting it. But honestly I don't care that they only ported it because I love Far Cry 3 as it is. (Completed main story 5 times atm)

 

Almost at the platinum trophie on PS4 right now, finished the main story with some extra things 20 mins ago :D

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.