Far cry 3 classic edition trophy issue

12 minutes ago, Cmurder0629 said:

So if I go ahead and play now, and i meet the requirements for several trophies today, will they all pop later once it does sync up? Does anyone know? 

Yes. They'll still unlock like normal, they just won't sync to your profile until the trophy list is uploaded to Sony's servers. The trophies you earn will be saved locally in the meantime.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

Yes. They'll still unlock like normal, they just won't sync to your profile until the trophy list is uploaded to Sony's servers. The trophies you earn will be saved locally in the meantime.

Thanks man.

Edited by Cmurder0629

28 minutes ago, rdhight said:

I've heard some reports that there is bad input lag and other control issues that make aiming terrible. Are you guys having those problems?

I have not had a problem until now. I just do not understand why the game is no longer listed on PSN in order to synchronize the trophies.

...And the trophy set for the PS3 version of NBA 2K18 STILL hasn't sync'd to the PSN servers since it's Mid-September release date! :S

Edited by Skeptical69

13 hours ago, rdhight said:

I've heard some reports that there is bad input lag and other control issues that make aiming terrible. Are you guys having those problems?

I've had this problem yesterday when I came out, I just had to change the input setting on my TV from Game Console to PC. My (2017 Samsung) TV has less input lag when switching over to PC mode. If your TV has that option you should try it out.

But still I have a small amount of input lag, but after grinding this game for about 12 hours already, I got used to it :)

Edited by Plopfis

6 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

I dont think the trophy list will ping the servers until nearer the full launch. Looking forward to seeing that error message for the next 3 weeks :/

Yeah they better get them trophies on the servers ASAP! 

I want to platinum this game and sync them up before it releases to the public... 

Yep finally, those 2,5 days felt extremely long.

At first I thought it was because I live in Europe and we got the game before USA but turned out that wasn't the case, Ubisoft being as lazy as they always are lol not even remastering FC3 just porting it. But honestly I don't care that they only ported it because I love Far Cry 3 as it is. (Completed main story 5 times atm)

Almost at the platinum trophie on PS4 right now, finished the main story with some extra things 20 mins ago :D