Trophy thoughts?

2 hours ago, kksligh said:

Looks like a very straight forward list for a game that was on the DS, so I'm assuming it's short?? Anyone know?

looks like a great game with beautiful art, I guess the game length is about 2-3 hours, very short I know.. 

2 hours ago, trophyhuntin749 said:

I am kind of excited I love 2d beat em ups does anyone know how much its going to cost?

it's out for the switch, and it costs $14,99, probably it'll be the same cost for the ps4.

27 minutes ago, Sora said:

looks like a great game with beautiful art, I guess the game length is about 2-3 hours, very short I know.. 

it's out for the switch, and it costs $14,99, probably it'll be the same cost for the ps4.

Not to bad kind of wish it would have been around 9.99 for 2-3 hours but i may still think about getting it, thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been out for a couple weeks anybody like to share their thoughts who's played it?

The closest person to the platinum has 18 of the 21 trophies (not including the platinum), is this glitched or just really difficult? Thanks in future.

The story mode is pretty challenging, I haven't tried the Relic Hunter mode yet, but Survival is insane. I have no idea how that guy made it to stage 10, I keep running into these boss enemies that block everything and throw boomerang blades that have hitboxes as wide as the entire stage.

On 10/06/2018 at 0:31 PM, SNACH2497 said:

So it's been out for a couple weeks anybody like to share their thoughts who's played it?

The closest person to the platinum has 18 of the 21 trophies (not including the platinum), is this glitched or just really difficult? Thanks in future.

is glitch the final battle trophy, already finish it 3 times and no trophy and is the only trophy im missing. 

the game is good i like it but the platinium is long and boring becouse of the relics. 

you have to play 40 time a randome dungeon generated, full of traps and enemys, is pretty boring. 

survival is easy if you know how to fight them.

good game but a boring plat

2 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

The story mode is pretty challenging, I haven't tried the Relic Hunter mode yet, but Survival is insane. I have no idea how that guy made it to stage 10, I keep running into these boss enemies that block everything and throw boomerang blades that have hitboxes as wide as the entire stage.

those fight are easy to kill, first just run and focus on the boomerang, when the guy throw it, just jump and hit 1 squre and then use the power, will die in 1 hit. 

then focus on the giants if they are grey, just keep running and wait for an opening when they attack you, those guys always throw rocks. 

if the giants are other color, attack when they attack you cand kill them with and infinite combo like this. punck, kick, punch, punch, kick, kick, kick, kick, punch, punk, punch. 

if you do three kicks you cancel the combo and start again is pretty good against giants only. 

10 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

Thanks archinero, hopefully that fnal battle trophy gets fixed. I'm gonna message the devs.

EDIT: PATCH IS IN THE WORKS

yeah me too message them and i was told the same, i hope they fix it, the 40 relics where a pain in the ass. 

thanks for helping