Evoland Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

• 8 months later...

Wow each time I hit zephiroth on the final phase, the game crashs, seemed like impossible to finish the first evoland. it's been 7 times i restarted the fight..
First, I crashed each time i was hitting his blue ball. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled, then it was each time i was hitting a pink ball. Seriously.

Except this kind of bug, the platinum is pretty easy, about 3h for the first one if you've already done it before, gonna start the 2nd :)

• Like 1

The crashes at the last Boss were fixed for me after I redownloaded the game, so maybe keep trying that.

There is a little trick for the Dodgeball trophy.

If you press triangle in the fight the menu pops up and you take no damage, when you get hit.

But beware that you still take damage if you are standing right next to the boss when you get out of the menu.

It's helpful when you are about to be hit by a fireball.

Edited by ViniCent

9 hours ago, Phantombane said:

Whenever I try and play cards I get presented with a blue screen but the sound effects and music for the game still play...

That only happens to me in certain areas, the one that pops into mind is the Windy Valley in the future. 

But yeah, one of the many obnoxious bugs in the game.

• Like 1

Are some trophies glitched for anyone? 

At one point I had over 9,000 gold and didn't get the trophy. 

I've trimmed a bunch of bushes and didn't get either trophy. 

Those are the only two glitched ones so far...unless they're for Evoland 2 in which case disregard. 

Also are any trophies missable? Say when you beat the final boss in the first Evoland can you play post-game or is it better to get them all before progressing to the final boss? 

• Like 1

I'm also getting the blue screen glitch for card games in the Future Era. I've somehow managed to best all but one opponent completely blindly and only relying on sound cues, but I cannot for the life of me beat the old man in Windy Valley. So close to getting the plat for this game, so this is mega frustrating - all I have left is 50 card game wins and get all cards.

Really hope they patch this.

EDIT: @CaptainJeff87 - Those trophies are for the second game. I can also confirm nothing is missable: you always have the option of revisiting past areas.

Edited by Agriagropolis

On 15/02/2019 at 1:26 PM, Agriagropolis said:

Well, holy shit.

I beat the Old Man at cards without being able to see the screen.

Platinum get!

I am going to tweet the dev though, hopefully they'll be able to provide a patch to make this a lot less obnoxious. It's totally doable, but it requires a lot of luck and patience.

Well you're godlike, I couldn't even win a single game without seeing cards and mostly using the same strat : 1st turn = get only manas (around 8/9 approx from what i've seen on another games) then put cards and randomly playing with sounds, that's impossible to do lol. GZ!

Hope they will fix the game ASAP.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Well as an update (if somebody is interested).

I bought the recently released physical version and had no problems with the game (other then 1 minecart been bugged, but that was easily fixed by reentering the dungeon).

Also did some of the future cardgames (for example: against the old man in the windy valley) and it functions like it should.

I checked the patch version of the game, do note that this version is already on disc. So I can't confirm if it is actually released online.

V 1.06:

"fixed blue screen in some Evo2 card games"

"fixed some crashes (evo1 and evo2 end bosses)"

Which would mean that the stuff said above is fixed.

• Like 2