Trophy guide ??

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

I don’t want to be the guy moaning about someone’s hard work espcially when I’ve never done one myself, but 7/10 could put people off.

my opinion is 2/10 but that’s my opinion nearly all of this can be done offline even a lot of road to wrestmaina against a.i.

once you get to ppv spam matches against ai they all count for wins that way you avoid the wait or possible loss against online players.

This method I took and it was far quicker.

You really did not need to make a thread about this. Theres a good chance that the creator of the guide wont even see it here. Theres a comment section on every Guide on this website made for comments like these. Maybe try re-posting this comment there and maybe he will even implement it into the guide?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

I don’t want to be the guy moaning about someone’s hard work espcially when I’ve never done one myself, but 7/10 could put people off.

my opinion is 2/10 but that’s my opinion nearly all of this can be done offline even a lot of road to wrestmaina against a.i.

once you get to ppv spam matches against ai they all count for wins that way you avoid the wait or possible loss against online players.

This method I took and it was far quicker.

The guide's out already.

Too bad there are no 'Platinum Difficulty' or 'Estimated Amount of Time to Platinum/100%' polls on this site...

Spoiler

...Or at least there should be an optional tag tied to the difficulty rating in a game's trophy guide that a guide writer can label as their 'Personal Estimate'.

Edited by Skeptical69