Trophy thoughts?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

38 minutes ago, HardXDXtraga said:

Those record time trophies could be hard to do.

Not my problem though, after the shitstorm that is metal slug anthology I'm done buying metal slug games. Hope they made it playable at least

There's certainly been up and downs. Anthology was just the PS2 version being emulated on PS4, which is why it was so crappy.

If you look at other non emulated releases like Metal Slug 3 on PSN, that one runs smooth as butter.

• Like 1

MS Anthology is good for MS6 but that's it.  At least MS6 is good enough to be worth $20 on its own.  The version of MS6 is the same as the standalone Japanese PS2 release.

Go with the Arcade Archives versions for 1, 2, & X.  ACA MS3 isn't bad either, but if you also have Vita then SNK has a $15 one that includes PS4 & Vita versions in the same deal.

Don't let the lag issues with MSA's versions of 1-5 put you off.  MSXX doesn't have this problem.

The Running & Gunning trophy for a clear time of 45 mins. or less will not be an easy one. It took me 67 mins. to finish. ?

Getting Speedster Normal will not cause the Speedster Beginner trophy to stack with it.  Damn.  Going to have to play Beginner just for that one.

Edited by gameoverDude189

I still have not tried this but am pretty tempted as I love the entire series (I remember completing XX on the 360 some years ago, too).

Just wondering how hard the combat school ones are? Are they like impossibly hard, or challenging but fair?

The game is not quiet because the 70 Combat School, the work mainly pass each phase with a life and using only pistol and grenade and defeat the boss. I created another topic trying to help the crew to do even though it is more complicated and just a matter of decorating where each soldier will appear and gets used to a strategy to kill each boss.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...