Missable Wickerlings and Perfectionist

For players who already platinum the game,is there any missable trophy?because there’s two wickerlings on juicery area that i can’t access again since that thing only let me one time after that I can’t find any way to get inside and the other one is perfectionist trophy,what is it scarabs things?

Edited by ghibransiregar

6 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Ok sweet! Its gonna be annoying going back through areas. But should be manageable. I have no idea what the upgrades are so I'm sure those makes things easier.

As far as I remember you need to complete all task some of the npc will reward you with wickerlings or upgrade 

Edited by ghibransiregar
  • Like 1

There's a bunny in the waterfall area that's gives you an eye.

And I'm going fucking insane. I combed over this map and went to every spot 4 TIMES and still can't find the last scarab. This is gonna be the third game in a few weeks where 1 trophy keeps me from plat...  I just can't find the last damn scarab. I've been up for two hours just combing the map and no matter what I can't find it.

http://m.ign.com/wikis/yokus-island-express/Scarab_Locations_Map

And here's my stream where I spent nearly 2 hours trying to find them...

http://www.twitch.tv/azombiedictator/v/269562287?sr=a&t=1s

I'm literally printing off the map now and gonna attempt one more time with crossing them off as I go. This is just asinine. If only the map actually showed properly instead of when you were right next to what you were looking for. So dumb you can see closed mailboxes and scarabs on the map that you've already done.

Edited by aZombieDictator

On 2018/5/31 at 2:19 PM, ghibransiregar said:

I figured out how to get inside,but about perfectionist seems glitch to me,already (I assumed since double check every location )done activated scarabs on the game (92) but no trophies

I still don't know how to get back into the Juicy master's pinball area, only two wickerlings left..

any tip would be great

14 hours ago, Barneyup said:

I still don't know how to get back into the Juicy master's pinball area, only two wickerlings left..

any tip would be great

There's a pool in the middle of the skull area, dive down there solve a puzzle and there's a ball sparkle that let's you get into juicery.

Also I found my last scarab and have platinum now! If anyone need to know anything just ask.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

There's a pool in the middle of the skull area, five down there solve a puzzle and there's a ball sparkle that let's you get into juicery.

Also I found my last scarab and have platinum now! If anyone need to know anything just ask.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try later

And also Congrats!

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Those scarabs were the most frustrating thing and thanks. 

Which one were you missing? I followed the Scarab map on the IGN site, but I still haven't gotten all of them

Are there some incredibly hidden ones? As the Scarabs map seem to have far more icons than actually scarabs in the game, so I wonder if I'm totally missing some major part..

18 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

There's a pool in the middle of the skull area, dive down there solve a puzzle and there's a ball sparkle that let's you get into juicery.

where is the entrance of the juicery and pool ? little confused :P

wMQZCgZ.jpg

Edited by Jonas89

5 hours ago, DeZaruu said:

Which one were you missing? I followed the Scarab map on the IGN site, but I still haven't gotten all of them

Are there some incredibly hidden ones? As the Scarabs map seem to have far more icons than actually scarabs in the game, so I wonder if I'm totally missing some major part..

I was missing one in slug gardens, top of the ice mountain, and one in the desert area. 

3 hours ago, DeZaruu said:

For instance, there's supposed to be two scarabs here according to the IGN map

I don't see ANY scarabsDfAcBBYWkAAyo9-.jpg

If you don't see the scarabs you've already got them. They don't reappear and you can accidentally get them. I remember getting a few in this area at the beginning. 

Also this post helped me with 100%

https://steamcommunity.com/app/334940/discussions/0/1696048879935349232/

13 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I was missing one in slug gardens, top of the ice mountain, and one in the desert area. 

If you don't see the scarabs you've already got them. They don't reappear and you can accidentally get them. I remember getting a few in this area at the beginning. 

Oh.. I see -

Does anyone have an actual picture of what they look like then, as - I look for those tiny scarabs which slowly turn yellow, by filling the blue markers

And I can't find any other

Adore the game, but they really could've had some sort of scarab map in the game..

I will take a look in those areas! :)

Edit: Found a video showing the difference between the area having a scarab and not, I will go looking again

Edited by DeZaruu

28 minutes ago, DeZaruu said:

Oh.. I see -

Does anyone have an actual picture of what they look like then, as - I look for those tiny scarabs which slowly turn yellow, by filling the blue markers

And I can't find any other

Adore the game, but they really could've had some sort of scarab map in the game..

I will take a look in those areas! :)

Edit: Found a video showing the difference between the area having a scarab and not, I will go looking again

Yeah it took me 5 times of combing the map to get them all. I'm mad at myself for not checking more thoroughly, would have cut out so much frustration of I checked slug garden closer. At least you can go around the map really quick.

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Yeah it took me 5 times of combing the map to get them all. I'm mad at myself for not checking more thoroughly, would have cut out so much frustration of I checked slug garden closer. At least you can go around the map really quick.

Do you remember if there's any NOT on this map - as I've been looking over many, many times by now and I just can't see any in the spots they marked 

Edit: I think I'm missing the bottom right one at the slug garden? I watch through a new run of it, and even there I can't even see it

Scarabs.jpg

Edited by DeZaruu

27 minutes ago, DeZaruu said:

Do you remember if there's any NOT on this map - as I've been looking over many, many times by now and I just can't see any in the spots they marked 

Edit: I think I'm missing the bottom right one at the slug garden? I watch through a new run of it, and even there I can't even see it

Scarabs.jpg

All of them are on that map. Just keep checking and I'm sure you'll find it. Make sure you go into the arenas to check too. The missing scarabs only show if you're very close.