Missable Wickerlings and Perfectionist

Guys, simple question as I’m going bloody crazy, got 100%

...2 trophies I’m lacking, the bag one, I’m at 550, no idea we’re my last bag upgrade is...

but the killer is the scarbs...so I have a real simple question...

just how do you know if there on your map still to get, I’ve scoured the ign map, but you just have no clue,wether you have them or not, or I’m I missing something.

what do they actually look like on the map, I’ve seen loads of other places asking the same question, it’s like there’s no definition of you have them or you don’t, or from what I can see, any map markers.

any help guys really appreciated.

cheers

toz

quick update....got the bag one, was the turtle with the tadpoles...I was one short..very lucky.

Edited by toz6666

6 hours ago, toz6666 said:

Guys, simple question as I’m going bloody crazy, got 100%

...2 trophies I’m lacking, the bag one, I’m at 550, no idea we’re my last bag upgrade is...

but the killer is the scarbs...so I have a real simple question...

just how do you know if there on your map still to get, I’ve scoured the ign map, but you just have no clue,wether you have them or not, or I’m I missing something.

what do they actually look like on the map, I’ve seen loads of other places asking the same question, it’s like there’s no definition of you have them or you don’t, or from what I can see, any map markers.

Look at this picture:

https://ibb.co/mcQcHo

The bottom scarab is empty and you have to fill it in order to get it. The upper one is completed (you can see it turned yellow). After you get the scarab and leave the area, you can't see it anymore. 

In other words, if you revisit areas and don't see any scarabs, it means you have collected them before.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to all the scarab locations on the map multiple times and I cant find the last one.

EDIT: Finally found it! if you miss just one it might be this one. At the bottom there are 3 flipper rooms next to each other. It was in the left one. I had to hit the "Circle/hole" a few times. Hard to see the scarab but it was there.

Edited by NoiizeR-

I just need to get o last treasure chest, but I just can't figure it out how to get there. It's in the middle and very bottom of the frozen area. Does anyone know any guide about this?

Edit: Finally got it! There was a hidden bump you could only see by pressing the button.

But now there's one wickerling missing. I got all treasure chests and completet all quests. I got all eyes and checked the  map twice. Is there any well hidden wickerling that is not shown on the map? Maybe because  i need to talk to any npc?

Edited by Kratos7X_
  • Like 1

On 2018-06-22 at 11:58 PM, Kratos7X_ said:

I just need to get o last treasure chest, but I just can't figure it out how to get there. It's in the middle and very bottom of the frozen area. Does anyone know any guide about this?

Edit: Finally got it! There was a hidden bump you could only see by pressing the button.

But now there's one wickerling missing. I got all treasure chests and completet all quests. I got all eyes and checked the  map twice. Is there any well hidden wickerling that is not shown on the map? Maybe because  i need to talk to any npc?

There is one npc that you need to speak to a few times to get one if I remember right, the sleeping one

Could this Trophy be glitched by any chance. I've been around all the map several times and checked every spot on the IGN map, but I simply can't find the missing one. It seems to be a bit much to do this game all over again, allthough I do like it. 

On 22.6.2018 at 11:58 PM, Kratos7X_ said:

Just wanted to thank you. I also had problems with that one treasure chests as I didn't notice the bumper (the same for that one hidden bumper for the last part of Willo's quest -.- ). 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I swear I got all the mailboxes because they highlight on the map. None are highlighted and I've been going around looking at all the mailboxes. Nothing. So I can't get the postmasters badge or the last wickerling.  That's all I need to finish. Any suggestions?