Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay_Cash

Fallout 76 Announced

56 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

It's the same with Assassin's Creed. Most everyone hates 3, but 3 was my favorite, mostly because I am a history buff and the Revolutonary War is my favorite time period, but also because that was the first and only AC game where you got to start off playing as a Templar, and being able to hunt and stuff too. Plus it had just the right amount of ship battles. Black Flag overdid it. I am not a fan of Black Flag. Most are. I guess I have different tastes than most. Or most blindly follow the reviews without thinking for themselves.

But I digress. Another reason I am excited of this is because 76 is a control vault. I'd love to see it be a group of people leaving the vault, and not just one person.

You know you play as a Templar in AC Rogue right? If this is online I won’t even consider, I never even finished 4.

9 hours ago, Jay_Cash said:

Rumor via Kotaku & Jason Schreier: "The next big game from Fallout developer Bethesda Game Studios is Fallout: 76, the company announced today, and although the studio hasn’t yet said what it is, we hear it’s an online game of some sort." Source: https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announces-fallout-76-1826417383

Update 2 from same source: Fallout 76 Is An Online Survival RPG

I am sold after reading this sentence "it's an online survival RPG" <3 If that's true I'll definitely buy that game

Whatever this game turns out to be... I'm excited for it. Roll on E3!

"Online survival RPG"... that's a nope from me. Seems like Bethesda is a few years too late to get onto that bandwagon, as far as I can tell. 

11 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

I'm guessing afterwards they'll do Fallout 5 - 75 as prequels?

I'm not interested with Bethesda's Fallout and Elder Scrolls online games. Just wish they'd do a single player Elder Scrolls again.

Lol no, this is a prequel. Vault 76 is a control vault that was to be opened automatically after 20 years.

Found a video of a guy gathering most of the rumors surrounding the game and so far most of them hint that it will be a survival online RPG with base building elements which makes sense if you keep the trailer in mind. To be fair I wasn't thrilled when I saw the announcement trailer after what they did with F4 but if the rumors turn out to be true then Bethesda can shove it. I liked them back then when they released Skyrim and F3 (New Vegas doesn't count because it was made by Oblivion) but after that they fell from grace with Skyrim "Speical" Edition ports for every device that has a screen and Creation Club. 

The video I was talking about: