June 2018 PS+

Lucas

55 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I think it was around the time we played Far Cry 4. :P Right now I'm just waiting for War of the Chosen to go on sale for a decent price and then I'll definitely play it. And yeah, I've heard about the long loading times. It's quite the shame, but these games have never been well-optimised for consoles. Hopefully it doesn't crash as often as Enemy Unknown/Within. Quite honestly, I'm looking forward to the challenge. Now that it's on PS+, the platinum will get even rarer. :D

I guess that was back when Sony were a little more stingy with platinum trophies. Now they just give them to any two-bit developer and their shitty game. :P

OH! That was like 1 year and some weeks ago? xD Ah i see, i'm waiting for it to go on sale too, i watched it already, such a great work, lot of new stuff and made and already great story even better! Still too pricey for what offers, 25 € would have been fairer in my opinion because it offers a lot but in the end it's a DLC, the base of the game and Gameplay is already there in The Main game! 

No on that regard not really it crashed like 2-3 times overall in many many hours of playing to me so they Fixed that on Console, just the loading times are really long which is a pity guess they dont' want to work too much on that, hopefullt if Xcom 3 will ever come out it will be perfect even on console! 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

Oh now with all the people starting it getting like 1-2 trophies and stop i expect the Plat to drop under 1% :awesome: 

Eh i don't know, it was alawyas ubisoft not a Small studio releasing it so i guess it was more of a choice than Sony itself even back then.

Well now they just understood that they make more money by Allowing stupid useless games like mayo to have a Plat xD 

Edited by Sora9427

General population and people who don't trophy hunt: A great line up with lots of variety and fun to be had 

Trophy Hunters who like completing difficult games: A lot of challenging games here so this group will have something to go for and something to show off if they complete some games from this line up

Trophy hunters who play only easy games or care about there completion percentage: I would recommending you stay away from most of these games unless you want to challenge yourself and are willing to pay some money for the dlcs

Game list   

Xcom 2:  9/10  100+ to complete it  

Trials fusion:  10/10  100+ hours to complete it 

squares: 9/10  20+ hours to earn all trophies or 4-6 to earn all but one 

Zombie driver HD: 4/10  20 hours to complete it

Atomic Ninja: 1/10 5-8 hours to complete it

Ghost recon future solider: 8/10  60-80 hours to complete it          

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

OH! That was like 1 year and some weeks ago? xD Ah i see, i'm waiting for it to go on sale too, i watched it already, such a great work, lot of new stuff and made and already great story even better! Still too pricey for what offers, 25 € would have been fairer in my opinion because it offers a lot but in the end it's a DLC, the base of the game and Gameplay is already there in The Main game! 

No on that regard not really it crashed like 2-3 times overall in many many hours of playing to me so they Fixed that on Console, just the loading times are really long which is a pity guess they dont' want to work too much on that, hopefullt if Xcom 3 will ever come out it will be perfect even on console! 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

Oh now with all the people starting it getting like 1-2 trophies and stop i expect the Plat to drop under 1% :awesome: 

Eh i don't know, it was alawyas ubisoft not a Small studio releasing it so i guess it was more of a choice than Sony itself even back then.

Well now they just understood that they make more money by Allowing stupid useless games like mayo to have a Plat xD 

Something like that. I guess I have good memory. :P

Yeah, War of the Chosen looks great, but I'm definitely not paying that much for it. I wouldn't even buy a full digital game for that price, let alone DLC. It has been on sale a couple of times, but it's still not at the point where I'd feel comfortable buying it. One day, though!

Ah, it's good that the crashing problem has mostly been resolved then. Still, it would be nice if they addressed the loading screens. I mean Bloodborne had pretty atrocious loading screens at launch but that was fixed. If they can do it, so can Firaxis. I guess they care more about the PC platform, though. -_-

Yesss, now the platinum will look even better in my trophy cabinet once I eventually get it. :awesome:

Sick PS4 Games! Trials Fusion is so much Fun and a really nice Challenge to 100%

XCOM 2 ... Ive played only a few hours, but Ive completed Xcom Enemy unknown & within and they were one of my Favorit Games on 360.

Shouldnt have bought Xcom2 last year. Still Not completed, or even really played and spent 60€ total (all DLC included)

Happy for everyone else. Great month!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dragon11gggg said:

General population and people who don't trophy hunt: A great line up with lots of variety and fun to be had 

Trophy Hunters who like completing difficult games: A lot of challenging games here so this group will have something to go for and something to show off if they complete some games from this line up

Trophy hunters who play only easy games or care about there completion percentage: I would recommending you stay away from most of these games unless you want to challenge yourself and are willing to pay some money for the dlcs

Game list   

Xcom 2:  9/10  100+ to complete it  

Trials fusion:  10/10  100+ hours to complete it 

squares: 9/10  20+ hours to earn all trophies or 4-6 to earn all but one 

Zombie driver HD: 4/10  20 hours to complete it

Atomic Ninja: 1/10 5-8 hours to complete it

Ghost recon future solider: 8/10  60-80 hours to complete it          

Thanks for the infos ?

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Something like that. I guess I have good memory. :P

Yeah, War of the Chosen looks great, but I'm definitely not paying that much for it. I wouldn't even buy a full digital game for that price, let alone DLC. It has been on sale a couple of times, but it's still not at the point where I'd feel comfortable buying it. One day, though!

Ah, it's good that the crashing problem has mostly been resolved then. Still, it would be nice if they addressed the loading screens. I mean Bloodborne had pretty atrocious loading screens at launch but that was fixed. If they can do it, so can Firaxis. I guess they care more about the PC platform, though. -_-

Yesss, now the platinum will look even better in my trophy cabinet once I eventually get it. :awesome:

Yeah probably, together with mine being bad about this kinda stuff xD 

Yep, it's indeed a great expansion, lot of new stuff and updates, still i agree, that price is waay too much for what is in the end always an Expansion and not a full game! Yeah, last time ti was on sale for like 30 € here, still too much, i'll probably get it with a friend when it drops on sale for 20, hopefully like in August/september will be good :P 

Yeah thankfully that got fixed even in the DLC War of the chosen where i read at first on Ps4 it crashed a lot, now not much! Yeah, no it got even fixed a bit, at first i heard it was from 3 up to even 5-6 minutes of loading screens xD So it got better but still a lot and i just think that yeah they don't want to put to much work into that because right now they could make it lower, we have way heavier and "stronger" games on Ps4 that load in few Secs than Xcom. Hopefully next game is good right away! 

Yep, now you just have to get it at all still :awesome: 

• Like 1

Tbh, I thought it was a bad month even before you guys pointed out that the DLCs wouldn't be included with the games!

Disappointed there is no cross-platform game too. I'm usually more likely to take those smaller titles than the bigger stuff (I really enjoyed Forma 8, Spy Chameleon, and Don't Die Mr Robot, for example).

• Like 1

On 5/30/2018 at 11:41 AM, Zolkovo said:

@Lucas You're a speedy gonzalez!

I've played XCOM 2 on the PC, great title if you like strategy/turn-based games. Looks like a lot of expensive DLC for 100% though.

Aren't the DLC of the free PSN+ games usually on sale that week or the week after anyway?

Edited by NutellaOrgies

31 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Aren't the DLC of the free PSN+ games usually on sale that week or the week after anyway?

Even on sale you're looking at £40 for all the DLC (which is one of those complete editions making the PS+ part of it redundant).

EDIT: Individually outside of a sale the DLCs are £7.99, £7.99, £34.99. According to psprices, the best price for all the DLC has been £30 which is a pretty penny relative to most other full titles. Not sure if prices are cheaper in the US Store.

Edited by Zolkovo