antikewl

Stupid train

7 posts in this topic

Anyone got any tips for that stupid train level? This is probably pretty easy as an iPhone game, but I just can’t get the track down in time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I thought that's gonna be some general hate thread regarding railways and I wanted to put my 2 cents in.... Oh well...

 

Don't get me started on those planes, though...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smooth Ride trophy. Watch the play through video. Use the Options button to pause your game, review video, play a small section at a time. It's tricky. But use the Options as suggested and play a small section and you should be fine.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 31/05/2018 at 0:51 AM, Dead By Noon said:

Damn, I thought that's gonna be some general hate thread regarding railways and I wanted to put my 2 cents in.... Oh well...

 

Didn't have to check twice to see if you were from the UK. :D

 

On 31/05/2018 at 4:52 AM, marko_cruise said:

Smooth Ride trophy. Watch the play through video. Use the Options button to pause your game, review video, play a small section at a time. It's tricky. But use the Options as suggested and play a small section and you should be fine.

 

 

Didn't think to try the options to pause. I'll give that a go. Is the trophy negated when the train slows down, or is it only when it makes the squeal sound?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The third drawbridge was a pain in the ass for me. Would only lower 2/3 of the way my first 3 or 4 attempts. Just keep practicing and you’ll get it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.06.2018 at 10:33 AM, antikewl said:

 

Didn't have to check twice to see if you were from the UK. :D

 

 

Didn't think to try the options to pause. I'll give that a go. Is the trophy negated when the train slows down, or is it only when it makes the squeal sound?

 

Trophy is NOT NEGATED when the train slows down.

Edited by Kapitan_Ambrozy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.