Minigame Master Glitch

Am so annoyed, I’m stuck on 99.9%, the Minigame Master challenge is stuck at 8/9. The Hexagon Blitz minigame in Xander will not register for me on the list after I win! I’ve alreasy collected the gold brick for completing it.

Now, Hexagon Blitz only lets me play 1 round as opposed to 3 which, when I win, gives me money and tells me to go away!

i seriously can’t go through a new play through especially being so close to 100%.

A Google search would suggest I’m the only one having this glitch!

I feel bad for you, I recently finished it but only had some minor glitches. I couldn't imagine going through it again because of a mini game...

Never heard about this glitch tbh. Do you have any earlier saves?

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just in case - you guys are not alone - I had the same problem two years ago, never found any solution, any shortcut that could help, nothing, I wrote to WB customer support a couple of times but got only default answers like ' We are sorry, here is you promo code for DLC' and nothing since, no patch, no help, no platinum ;/ 

I reeeaaly don't want to start whole thing again, this game and their techincal help will be on my black list forever ;E 

Edited by Des_Hiro