xMissFantasy's Insanity of a Backlog

xMissFantasy

7 minutes ago, Dessane said:

List is looking good dood, I dig the use of the icons! looking forward to seeing your progress and what you think of the games

Thanks. :) If I end up remembering, I'll probably post something on each one I do finish. Though when I do that for games, it's usually pretty brief. ?

• Like 1

If you ever want friendly motivation, you and I could always "race" to see who completes a game first :)

I have Legend of Kay Anniversary, Syberia, Syberia 2, Asemblance, Beyond Two Souls, Serial Cleaner, Submerged, Tearaway Unfolded, and Uncanny Valley all in my backlog.

And your list actually doesn't look too bad as far as buying goes. Many of them look like the PS+ Free games.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

If you ever want friendly motivation, you and I could always "race" to see who completes a game first :)

I have Legend of Kay Anniversary, Syberia, Syberia 2, Asemblance, Beyond Two Souls, Serial Cleaner, Submerged, Tearaway Unfolded, and Uncanny Valley all in my backlog.

And your list actually doesn't look too bad as far as buying goes. Many of them look like the PS+ Free games.

Yeah, quite a few are from PS+ but a lot that I've bought in the last 6 months I have either already (most likely) finished or haven't started yet.

I don't really like to race to finish games, even if it's a friendly competition. Mostly because I like to take my time and because my hours at work are all over the place. Not a bad suggestion, just not for me unfortunately.

I wish I had your list compared to mine. But wish you the best. I'll probably never complete mine but I got atleast a few solid months of it not increasing since summer time does not have shit to buy. So hopefully I don't go to crazy this holiday season. Only e3 will tell 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The backlog monster will be happy to hear that. Got to feed it regularly, right @Mesopithecus?

My backlog monster was fed yesterday :lol:

You have a nice selection of games in your backlog @xMissFantasy I share with you the feeling of never knowing what to play next, I always try those random generators but I end up not playing the game they pick for me 

@Dragon-Archon It is technically a checklist. Do I need to move this topic to an appropriate forum area?

@Kent Thanks! I have already platted Bloodborne; just haven't done the DLC yet. A few games I listed have the plat, just no DLC either because I haven't started it or I don't own it but plan to one day. 

@Mesopithecus Thanks haha. I have the same problem with number generators too. Usually because it picks something that you don't feel like playing at that particular moment. ?

@Feral Oh I can name someone who has me beat by about.. 550. You know who you are! :P And honestly, I'm not sure if I'll make it through everything. I want to be optimistic about it but without a clone and 24/7 free time, it seems almost impossible. But thank you. I'll take all the luck I can get!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Is this an event? Seems more like a checklist :hmm: .

Btw @Shana Alter you might finally have a rival when it comes to huge backlogs :P .

Had a look and it still doesn't compare I am scared of my backlog still have a lot to even add to my profile...

4 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

@Dragon-Archon It is technically a checklist. Do I need to move this topic to an appropriate forum area?

@Kent Thanks! I have already platted Bloodborne; just haven't done the DLC yet. A few games I listed have the plat, just no DLC either because I haven't started it or I don't own it but plan to one day. 

@Mesopithecus Thanks haha. I have the same problem with number generators too. Usually because it picks something that you don't feel like playing at that particular moment. 1f602.png

@Feral Oh I can name someone who has me beat by about.. 550. You know who you are! :P And honestly, I'm not sure if I'll make it through everything. I want to be optimistic about it but without a clone and 24/7 free time, it seems almost impossible. But thank you. I'll take all the luck I can get!

Here is where this should be https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/1030-trophy-checklists/

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, you can ask a forum mod to move it for you.

1 minute ago, Shana Alter said:

Had a look and it still doesn't compare I am scared of my backlog still have a lot to even add to my profile...

Here is where this should be https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/1030-trophy-checklists/

Ah ok. Thanks you two!

You can easily :platinum: those God Of War games if you play in the hardest dificult in your first playtrought, but beware that some of then has one misseable trophy that is mostly awarded for completing the game in certain amount of time, pick some collectables and complete some areas without dying, stills you can plat each game in a day if you check a collectable guide ?.

As for the PS4  you should complete Bloodborne and Shadow of Mordor, also Resident Evil 7 is a 25 - 30 hour :platinum: with all the DLCs and I do recomend you Darksiders 2 if you didn't play it on the PS3.:D

• Like 1

Just now, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

You can easily :platinum: those God Of War games if you play in the hardest dificult in your first playtrought, but beware that some of then has one misseable trophy that is mostly awarded for completing the game in certain amount of time, pick some collectables and complete some areas without dying, stills you can plat each game in a day if you check a collectable guide 1f602.png.

As for the PS4  you should complete Bloodborne and Shadow of Mordor, also Resident Evil 7 is a 25 - 30 hour :platinum: with all the DLCs and I do recomend you Darksiders 2 if you didn't play it on the PS3.:D

Oh I know lol. I finished GoW 1 and absolutely lost my shit over the Challenge of the Gods. So, I didn't really bother finishing them right away.

I plan to finish the DLC for Bloodborne and Shadow of Mordor.. Eventually. :P I have also been tempted to play RE7 for months now and I did not play Darksiders 2 on PS3. I have both of them for Xbox as well and only started the first one. Thing is, I don't like starting a new game (usually a long one) unless I have at least two days off, just to make decent progress. They're definitely all considered though!

20 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I added A Way Out and Horizon Zero Dawn to my list. Picked them up on Friday. I really have to stop adding games haha. 

Just added A Way Out yesterday to my list too. Having a good laugh so far with @Toogie53 So far Im impressed with the gameplay and the way its designed to have to work together on tasks.

HZD I have to buy yet but Im waiting specifically until I get a new TV. :awesome:

2 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Just added A Way Out yesterday to my list too. Having a good laugh so far with @Toogie53 So far Im impressed with the gameplay and the way its designed to have to work together on tasks.

HZD I have to buy yet but Im waiting specifically until I get a new TV. :awesome:

Nice! I haven't started playing it yet. How is it? I've seen a bit of gameplay but not much. 

I hope you plan to get the complete edition of HZD when you do! I grabbed it because I want the full experience. Could always pick it up before you get a new tv and let it taunt ya until then lmao

14 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

Nice! I haven't started playing it yet. How is it? I've seen a bit of gameplay but not much. 

I hope you plan to get the complete edition of HZD when you do! I grabbed it because I want the full experience. Could always pick it up before you get a new tv and let it taunt ya until then lmao

A Way Out is a lot of fun so far. Best to experience it blind. No guides, no video gameplay, don't even check the trophy requirements. Just play it.

Most puzzles are fairly straight forward and easy enough to figure out relatively quickly. It also has chapter select so grabbing the missing trophies later won't be bad either.

Yeah I will be picking up the complete edition of HZD for sure. And likely I will have it waiting in my download folder in the very near future. Haha

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

This is kind of funny. I have a 4K TV but a regular PS4. You have a PS4 Pro and are waiting on a nice TV.