xMissFantasy's Insanity of a Backlog

xMissFantasy

21 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

A Way Out is a lot of fun so far. Best to experience it blind. No guides, no video gameplay, don't even check the trophy requirements. Just play it.

Most puzzles are fairly straight forward and easy enough to figure out relatively quickly. It also has chapter select so grabbing the missing trophies later won't be bad either.

Yeah I will be picking up the complete edition of HZD for sure. And likely I will have it waiting in my download folder in the very near future. Haha

Right on. I probably will just play through it without following anything. Gonna play it with my boyfriend because he's been curious about it as well so, it should be a blast!

Good lol. Gotta love how games you REALLY want to play stare you in the face for a while before you say "screw it! I'm playing this now!"

23 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

This is kind of funny. I have a 4K TV but a regular PS4. You have a PS4 Pro and are waiting on a nice TV.

That is actually kind of funny. :P Meanwhile, I have a regular PS4 and tv; just throwing my 2 cents in on that lol.

Let me know how you like Oxenfree when you get to it as I have almost started that one a half dozen times already. Ive heard good things but I always seem to get distracted by some flashy game that turns out to be rather mediocre. Also submerged would be a rather quick 100% that would fit the Hang Out at the Lake theme if looking for suggestions to add.

1 hour ago, donut_plz said:

Let me know how you like Oxenfree when you get to it as I have almost started that one a half dozen times already. Ive heard good things but I always seem to get distracted by some flashy game that turns out to be rather mediocre. Also submerged would be a rather quick 100% that would fit the Hang Out at the Lake theme if looking for suggestions to add.

Will do! I put it as my Hang Out at the Lake though lol Submerged could go under Go Hiking though since it is outside.

1 hour ago, qwerty407 said:

my backlog is crazier than yours, probably take me the half a day to list them. lol

It took me half a day to type all that out lol

Just finished Asemblance. It's not bad. The graphics are beautiful and it was well made, despite it being pretty short. From what I read, you're stuck in some experimental machine that simulates memories (in this case, yours). Your mission is to get out by breaking the cycle and it makes you look into your past memories (that you probably don't want to remember). I kind of wish they had put more of a story into it but then again, they made a sequel that just came out not too long ago so, at some point I'll need to check that one out. I have no idea if it even has anything to do with the events of the first one but I hope there is more of a story, or at least more detail as to what's actually going on.

• Like 1

I updated the pain post because I ended up grabbing 3 more games on Tuesday: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, and LEGO Movie: The Videogame. Once I get around to it, I'll have platted SoM THREE times. :P I will say, to anyone who hasn't played the PS3 version, it is the worst one. It's super laggy, broken and I recall jumping on a huge invisible block for no reason. So unless you want the 3 plat stack, I'd avoid it.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:29 AM, xMissFantasy said:

I updated the pain post because I ended up grabbing 3 more games on Tuesday: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, and LEGO Movie: The Videogame. Once I get around to it, I'll have platted SoM THREE times. :P I will say, to anyone who hasn't played the PS3 version, it is the worst one. It's super laggy, broken and I recall jumping on a huge invisible block for no reason. So unless you want the 3 plat stack, I'd avoid it.

Crap... this just reminded me I have Shadow of Mordor untouched yet from launch. ?

37 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Crap... this just reminded me I have Shadow of Mordor untouched yet from launch. 1f623.png

Play it! It's actually pretty good, hence why I have 3 copies. ? It would be good for Go Hiking. :P Also, I got a VR yesterday so, I have a few games for that. BUT I'm not adding them because it's just casual play on that. And I also realized I put pain instead of main because I was probably half asleep when I wrote that lmao.

1 hour ago, xMissFantasy said:

Play it! It's actually pretty good, hence why I have 3 copies. 1f602.png It would be good for Go Hiking. :P Also, I got a VR yesterday so, I have a few games for that. BUT I'm not adding them because it's just casual play on that. And I also realized I put pain instead of main because I was probably half asleep when I wrote that lmao.

Nice on the VR. I haven’t picked one up yet but been thinking about it. Maybe around Halloween to scare the shyte out of me with Resident Evil 7. :jaymon:

44 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Nice on the VR. I haven’t picked one up yet but been thinking about it. Maybe around Halloween to scare the shyte out of me with Resident Evil 7. :jaymon:

Thanks. I thought about starting that but I'm hesitant because the VR has made me dizzy a few times. If you ever do get one, I recommend playing all games with the move controllers. It's more fun, plus I tried playing Skyrim with the normal PS4 controller and I just can't. I know everyone is different but the quick movements immediately mess with your brain. Can't see anyone being able to do that.. ?

Finished The Old Hunter DLC for Bloodborne to have it 100% complete. It was a bit rough because I was in NG+ but I played through it with my boyfriend and actually had a lot of fun with it. Not sure what I can say about it except it's super worth it due to the DLC weapons; especially the Whirligig. That weapon is a BEAST for strength builds. I will say that I love the lore in Bloodborne, and it actually has me pretty excited for From Software's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I may actually pre-order it but need to see more first.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been AWOL for so long! It's taking me longer to finish games these days. >.< 

I just finished We Happy Few for platinum 215. I quite enjoyed it but the bugs, frame rate drops and crashes were annoying PLUS after I put 20 hours into it, I had just completed act one and in a loading screen transition to act two, when it crashed and corrupted my save.. -.-"  I stayed away from it for 2-3 days then went back to it; backing up my save every couple hours. Few crashes but I made it! 

Any who, I have no idea how many games I finished in the last two months. :P I'm constantly losing track of things.

To anyone who comes to check this out, hope you are well! :) 

• 2 months later...

Hey all! Got quite a few games done lately. Been trying to update my lists but I know I'm missing a few (and I keep buying more.. the struggle!)

Side note, as of this upcoming weekend, I'll have a 2 - 2 1/2 week vacation due to a renovation at my job. Hopefully I'll get more games done by the time I go back to work lol