Glitched game, glitched trophies. SMH

For a game that preaches that there's no wrong answers, they sure as hell can't get it to work right. One of the trophies (the lone gold one) is currently unobtainable, it fails to register when you've done what's needed. Some of the others take multiple attempts to get, when I got them I'd deleted my save file to start fresh because they failed to pop the first time around. Don't buy this unless it gets patched.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

Yeah, I just played through it. My last serious group to play was The Others and it didn't pop the silver trophy (I see it popped for you though) and subsequently didn't get the gold either. So Idk if I should start over with a deleted save file or just randomly redo some (or all) of The Others tests :-|

I just deleted my save file and completed The Others first. Silver trophy popped. Then I did a speed run through the rest of the serious tests. No gold after the last test. Per the trophy screen from the main menu The Actions and The Sex didn't register this time. So think that's what you are saying, it's not the gold that's broken necessarily but that you can't complete a playthrough without one or the other or more test groups glitching.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran into the same problem. I messaged them on twitter and their "contact us" page on their website. Guess we'll see if anything comes of it.

*Edit* Hooray for customer service and fluidity between gamer and developer being a thing these days. A response I got after emailing the dev about the trophy errors.:

Hi Travis,

I am aware of the throfies errors.
I am preparing a patch and it will be online in the next few days.
Thanks

George S.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

On 11-6-2018 at 10:35 PM, DarkSeraphim666 said:

Ran into the same problem. I messaged them on twitter and their "contact us" page on their website. Guess we'll see if anything comes of it.

*Edit* Hooray for customer service and fluidity between gamer and developer being a thing these days. A response I got after emailing the dev about the trophy errors.:

Hi Travis,

I am aware of the throfies errors.
I am preparing a patch and it will be online in the next few days.
Thanks

George S.

The patch did go live yesterday but now you cant even start the game anymore lmao

On 14-6-2018 at 4:45 PM, DarkSeraphim666 said:

I saw this and emailed him about it. Woke up this morning and there's already Another patch. Game works, trophy works. Our patience was not in vain lol.

Nice man thx for letting me know

edit : the trophies did pop out of order now when i was redoing 1 test just hoping this doesnt get me flagged now

Edited by VandevenBE