wtf i went from level 49 to 45!!!

now im relaly pissed considering it takes 200k just to level up. last night i made it to level 49 before i went to bed, figured id go to sleep and wake up and finish the last trophy and now its saying im only level 45.

anyone else have this issue?

are the stats saved in the save file or the server? because i think i at least have a level 48 backup in the cloud

even all my hero levels have reset back to about where i was around level 45. like example my chewbaka is level 35, but i know for a fact its been 40 for a while. and my bossak is only level 24 when he should be 38. even his cards are all maxed out

Edited by melodicmizery

This game and this trophy have been buggy from the beginning my friend. It used to be not even obtainable until pretty recently. Luckily, you can now get the trophy, but MP progression has been known to erase itself and hit some people harder than others. Luckily, you (although it takes a lot of time) only dropped 5 levels. There were some reports of peoples progress being wiped out entirely 

----

As far as being able to use a previous save, it us unlikely but I cant say. It wouldnt hurt to upload your current save to cloud/USB and trying though

Edited by Vigors_

now im actually LOSING points per game wtf is going on??

i wrote down my score of 181,662

played a quick match and earned 3,649

re looked at my rank score and its now 178,013

the rank is now going in REVERSE!!!

for every game i play my heroes ranks or battle points are now going in reverse 

also tried loading previous saves, doesnt seem to make any difference the game is just going kinda berserk now

Edited by melodicmizery

I remember when Destiny used to nerf experience and people brought pitchforks to their tweets, is EA getting such treatment over there?

as far as twitter i didnt see really anything, on the ea support pages its a bunch of people that are pretty confused as to whats going on. i cant post in ea anymore because yahoo locked out my email when they forced everyone to change their pws a few years ago and my alternate email was gone. so now my linked screenname is in a email i cant get into, and i cant post in the forum because i cant login, and i cant login with a spare name because you need to play the game on the spare name to be able to post. its like im in a circus and im a animal having to jump through a hoop

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 10:27 AM, kidson2004 said:

Damn, this is crazy. I got the game with my PS4, and I want to play it. But after hearing so much backlash about this game, I’ll have to pass on it. Gonna sell it off right away. 

The backlash was mostly lootbox frenzy from launch. The progression system has been entirely revamped and every hero is available from the start, which were the two primary complaints. Besides that there isn't a whole lot wrong with the game - it's got a hell of a lot of content and more being added in the near future.

Kind of a waste to not so much as install it - you could try the campaign, at the very least, which is pretty damn good if you're into Star Wars.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, regularegg said:

The backlash was mostly lootbox frenzy from launch. The progression system has been entirely revamped and every hero is available from the start, which were the two primary complaints. Besides that there isn't a whole lot wrong with the game - it's got a hell of a lot of content and more being added in the near future.

Kind of a waste to not so much as install it - you could try the campaign, at the very least, which is pretty damn good if you're into Star Wars.

And even then the lootboxes weren't that bad once they took out the purchasing of them.